FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

update on difficulties level

<<

zulfadhli

Citizen

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 am

update on difficulties level

Haypi Monster post that new update will lowered the difficulty of some levels.
however found that all veteran and expert level becomes harder .... anyone feels the same ?? or just me .....
<<

fluffymcNutr

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 am

Re: update on difficulties level

Not just you. 1.1 or the 1.1 patch made levels easier. 1.2 makes them a lot harder because all kinds of NPC's can have Advanced Skills. Everyone is hoping that they'll fix this soon...or that we get to keep the Advanced Skills on monsters we capture (or maybe that's just me) :)
<<

zulfadhli

Citizen

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 am

too hard to progress on any veteran and expert level.... hurrrmmm.... already lost many coins .... seems no advantage of any monsters by their element .... huhuhu
<<

lamareis

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 am

yeah seriously a lupa shoot you "Mind Bending" skill , they should release high level lupa using spirit channel instead what a troublesome :twisted:
<<

wowwow

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 am

You guys suck, this game is still too easy. I beat all 15 levels normal frozen cavern only using a lv40 ignitemare without using any res. card on the day the update was released. Stop complaining and whining and go level up your monsters some more.

You should thank Haypi for giving you FREE fire blast and other advance skills, and gold in the update for a head start.

Thank you.
<<

Chezzire

Baron

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 am

wowwow wrote:You guys suck, this game is still too easy. I beat all 15 levels normal frozen cavern only using a lv40 ignitemare without using any res. card on the day the update was released. Stop complaining and whining and go level up your monsters some more.

You should thank Haypi for giving you FREE fire blast and other advance skills, and gold in the update for a head start.

Thank you.

Uhm, the normal mode of Frozen Cavern is easy. The Vets/Experts of other maps are not.... ._." The biggest problem is that rares can use advanced skills....
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 am

I think that the thinking behind this is since the level cap has been raised to 50, it'll be way way too easy if they didn't increase the difficulty after we all increase our monsters' levels close to 50.

Really, the only problem I see is that it takes way too long to even get to 45...
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

Zivdor

Citizen

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Then at least they should make it easier to lvl the monsters,
Now need 500k XP & more to lvl beyond lvl 41.
Also,they should not change the game difficulty at all,
Was very hard before & now twice as hard.
Make me wanna quit TBH.
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:44 pm

They should make the new levels' difficulty reflect the new level cap, not the old ones. How are new players ever supposed to beat these levels now? I understand that they'll be easy at level 50 but someone who isn't even finished the first few exp maps is supposed to make it to lvl 50? It just isn't reasonable.
<<

drooraffe

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:11 pm

in vet/exp ice cavern, is it always blizzard?? or can u keep rejoining til it's sunny like in normal mode.
Next

Return to General Discussion