FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 am

Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

You have made a purchase, completed the payment, and then noticed that the purchased coins haven't been added to your account.

Please contact Haypi Support ASAP with the following information:

For iTunes Users
Please tell us the time and date the purchase was made, along with your full name. Copy and paste the iTunes confirmation letter to us. The confirmation letter is sent to your email after each successful purchase.

For Google Play Users
Please tell us the time and date when the purchase has been made, your full name, email address registered to your google wallet/in-app billing account, copy and paste the Google Play Order Receipt with order number(formerly Google Checkout) to us(which will be sent to user after each successful purchase)

For Paypal Users
Please tell us: the time and date when the purchase has been made; your full name; email address registered to your paypal account; transaction id (very important)

Once we receive your letters, we will be able to help you solve your issue.

Contact us: monstersupport@haypi.com
OR
HELP > Support
<<

SwiftDeath_599

Baron

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

How long does it usually take for HM Support to provide feedback or reply to iur concern? How would we know that our concern is already being addressed or has been received?

I have sent mails via Support tab in-game yet no reply or acknoedgement mail has been received.

Would very much appreciate your feedback or reply HM Support.

Thanks!
<<

AilsaZ_949

Baron

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:58 am

Hi,

Support does not work on weekends, so if you sent your inquiry on a Friday night, they cannot reply until Monday morning/afternoon. This is also the case for holidays.

-Ailsa
<<

SnackCity

Marquis

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:59 am

My "Buy Coins" won't even load up.. :(( its been like that since I downloaded the game..
<<

xXSaifXx

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:55 am

Purchase Successful...Purchase Failed?!

I dont know where to say but, yesterday i tried buying a coin package and once i put in all my information, it said purchase successful however a few seconds later it then said purchase failed, and something about a communiction error. At that time i had not recieved my coins and nor did i gt a message to say that i had purchased the package, so i tried purchasing again and the exact same thing happened, TWICE! However when i went online today, i had recieved my coins however instead of purchasing the initial package, i had bought 3 packages which is not what i wanted. So would there be any way of making a refund on two of the packages which i had purchased? Plz could you let me know asap! Thank you very much

Saif Uddin
<<

lelem099

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:29 pm

I need a refund on my package, i think im being ripped off. I bought my monster based on the fact that its working as intended but its bugged and doesn't have its mystery talent. I need a full refund ty.
<<

zammymage

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 am

I purchased $5 in coins tonight and received nothing
<<

JakeField

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:40 am

I have been waiting for a sale to buy some coins. So was very disappointed today when there was a sale and I spent £13.99 on a package of coins for them not to be added to my account.

This is the second time it has happened and the first time was never resolved. Although the first time was only £2.99 it was still money you are taking from me without anything in return.

I have once again filled out a customer report on your support. With print screens of my iTunes purchases. I wonder if this time you guys will actually do anything about it?
<<

raem928

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Pls fix my account. ive been trying to purchase coins but it says transaction cannot be completed. This is the second time it happend to me. Im so pissed off. I was waiting for a coin sale but i dont know where is this issue coming from.
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Is this a new thing?

I haven't had this problem before but I just bought a package and I didn't get my coins. The payment was subtracted from my account but I didn't get any notice of receiving the payment. This is absurd if I don't get them.
I don't have a lot of complaints but this issue is a very big one. This has to be solved as soon as possible.
I already sent a support e-mail and will send another later on. Please do get back with ANY kind of response regarding this - just so I know that it is being looked after.
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
Next

Return to General Discussion