FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 606 Expert Nominations

<<

ThnderFish

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:52 am

Re: Server 606 Expert Nominations

First of all I have nothing against Jon doe nor crazimonkey but I believe we should not put this power in the wrong hands. Both players are at the top. These men will abuse this power as an expert. I have not seen Jon doe in world chat either. There have also been rumors going around that monkey plans to shut down the alliance I am in(partyanal). That is unfair. With that said I just want an expert who will be tolerant and know not to abuse his/her power. I have no nomination yet, but a low level friendly guy would be appreciated
<<

CrazyMonki

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:06 am

100 crowns in S606 to the first person to post a screen shot of me using vulgar language, or me being racist. These are nothing but false accusations... bring forth one screen shot and i will hide my face from wc forever... but i have 100s of screenshots of each and everyone of the players making the accusations, being vulgar, rude, inapproriate, and racist!

I would also like to nominate droid1 who has been an active and helpful player to many!

Thanks

Crazymonki
<<

Dirty_VCR

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:00 am

Crazymonki you already nominated Jon-Doe! In your last post. Stop being a little school girl and trying to get attention through your post... Its just sad. amd i have personally seen you avoid the filter and be inapprotiate towards the game as i have posted the screen shot here. The point is we dont need proof your fellow gamers are more than enough proof of how we feel towards you. Good day sir
<<

droid1

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:40 pm

hey crazy monkey i am not going to talk bad about other players.Everyone has a different lifestyle and is sometimes misunderstood.I like you and i help people out but sometimes people say stupid stuff and there is nothing to do but scream.I will not vote against anybody because its not the idea of haypi. its just a game and we sould hve fun. I will vote for sno lepord for expert. he has helped me out countless times. and legual legit...i am on wc like 7 hours a day and never see him do anything wrong. its always buffalobill. but nothing negative coming from me just wanted to clarify. happy Haypi!
<<

droid1

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Besides , experts dont talk bad about othe playerd they try to understand and help other people.Everyone does say something bad at one time as i have but ... i realize that and try to help you help yourself. Try not talking bad about others and you might have more of a chance as an Expert :D
<<

Dirty_VCR

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Droid you say your on World chat at least 7 hours a day? Strange i rarly see you there and i am very active! Im sure lots of others can vouche for that too. I think its very odd how everyone CrazyMonki mentions, seems to come on the forums and cailms to be very active on World chat and Seem to back CrazyMonki up. I also REALLY DISLIKE how you all Point the finger away from Crazymonki and try to blame someone else like Bufflobill? Last i check Bufflo Bill isnt trying to be Expert? So bringing him up is as irrelevent as your GPA and Major haha! Crazymonki must be really good at sending those persuasive letters out to get people to do things he wants. Like how he achieved all his Nominations through alliance letters. Well this forum and the comments posted by Numerious Players says more than enough on CrazyMonki and his actions.
<<

buffloBill

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Droid I'm slightly offended you've mentioned me as a bad player considering I have a screenshot of you telling another played to jump off a bridge... And not only are you being rude towards plateau have seen you make a racially joke towards Mexicans... Do not try to degrade another player for doing something that when what you do is worse...
<<

CrazyMonki

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:16 am

After further inspection I would like to remove my nomination for droid1! He/she is a good player, but because of some posts seen in wc I can no longer nominate them for expert
<<

.VoodooX.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:10 am

Can I nominate myself? Anyone want my awesome self as the expert?
<<

Overhigh

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:25 pm

None of these fools are fit for expert title. Let me first start with Droid1, he said in world chat he only wants the free 10 daily coins. 2nd, Crazimonkey falsely accuses players and slanders constantly in pm
PreviousNext

Return to Server 606 Expert Nominations