FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Epic Failures

<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 am

Epic Failures

I feel everyone has the need to rant out their epic failures. The idea was originally thought of long ago, but I have never felt such a need for it till now. Got an epic failure you'd like to share? I'm willing to listen [and others? laugh]. Here are some of mine.

If you don't want to use dice...
I spent an hour on SS team, quick start, trying to roll a five. I immediately rolled 2 1's in a row. Then a 2. Then a 3.

I spent another two hours trying to roll another five. I immediately rolled another one right after... Then a 3. Then a 6. Then a 1. Will I make it on the final turn?...

I ended up in canyon team mode.

The wonders of babies.
When flight was fairly new, when kamikaze did too much self damage, but when flight could own a lot of people.... I sacrificed one by accident. How? It was 3AM, I had stayed up all night to breed it and in my excitement of identifying it... I sacrificed it. Wonderful.

Working without Knowing
Early in the game, I had gotten a skill called "thunderstorm". I thought to myself, "I don't want give such a strong skill to a monster that isn't pure S! Only the best for me!" so I bred many A+'s and S's together for that wonderful, pure S.

But then, I found out fritz couldn't learn thunderstorm. Only epics [or legendaries, at the time], could learn advanced moves [which weren't stated before as advanced or not]. Good bye 400g+

The Terrible Realization...
... that most time I spend on this game is only talking. I never do challenges because I'm talking. I'm falling in ladder because I'm talking. I don't do anything. I don't even use any of my challenges [and 10 is a beautiful thing!] In fact, I question my Haypi Lifestyle.
Last edited by DeNira on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

zenjio

Beginner

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Re: Epic Failures

i didn't understand the concept of blessing, but I knew that it could only benefit my breeding activities... I blessed two D+ frits and used a blessing in the process.

At least I came out on top with a C-.
<<

tweese_chan

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Before the update, when i was just starting out, I sacrificed my Poe not knowing you can't catch it easily since I was too excited to use blessing on my lupa which gave an error since only vip4 ppl can use this...
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:01 pm

I wasted my first and second Poe..

One evolved to hydro, I know, don't say it.
The second one, I accidentally evolved to ghost, I thought I was making a psychic.

I used my funkis, should have saved him for breeding.

And I wasted a lot coins for respin, now I never respin
No matter how tempting it is, don't do it.
It's gamble. You always lose, the house wins
<<

Cladun

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 pm

I bought Funkis for breeding however I accidentally used my last female funkis in a synthesis. So I really hope that I will get the opposite gender of Flaunt so I can breed Flight before I use my last three funkis.

Someone in my server accidentally sacrificed their Draconius.
<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Cladun wrote:I bought Funkis for breeding however I accidentally used my last female funkis in a synthesis. So I really hope that I will get the opposite gender of Flaunt so I can breed Flight before I use my last three funkis.

Someone in my server accidentally sacrificed their Draconius.

Uh... I bet that guy cried
<<

SwiftDeath_599

Baron

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:54 pm

I accidentally sacrificed my B+ Male Oogway after having it bred from a straight set of Females.. I thought i was sacrificing the Female because i have 2 B+ Females at that time..

I changed Behemoth's Kamikaze to Rampage.. Kamikaze did way to much damage and i kept having a hard time on Ladder whenever he used it..

I spent 60G in he spinning wheel only to give up and get 700 silver.. The choicess were 3 Thor Scrolls, 2 Super Potions, 1 Silver, 2 Super Healing Potions.. Totally unlucky..
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

when I first started playing after I reached team volcano. he looked like he sucked so I sacrificed him immediately after I reached level 14 and every lupa scroll I got I sold. about 1 week later I faced my first pure lupa team and well yea... I got my butt whooped good. needless to say I started breeding lupa and was all gung ho and I spent so many coins training and speeding up breeding and training cd for like a week straight. I finally reached A grade lupa and that day I got my first flight....needless to say I didn't touch lupa again and eventually used that A one for flicker. god I hate that mutt. so many coins wasted -.-
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:41 am

I re-spun the wheel (total of 80 coins) for a Scrap Metal, after finally obtaining my female Flaunt.
The next one I saw at an expert run, I got it but only using up 60 coins in total.
I was pretty chuffed about this.
However...
3 runs later, 1 re-spin got me a Scrap Metal! I was so happy! My army of Flaunts is almost here!
The next run right after this, I got it without re-spinning.
My good luck seems to have escalated, although, some might call it bad luck since I now have 11 Scrap Metals in the space of 3 days, since obtaining the first two using 140 coins.
---
I also used up 80 coins for Water Bombs but I ended up with 475 silver instead...
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

MongoBongoxX

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Story of my Flights

At first I had 4 Flaunt Scrolls, i never really thought about breeding them...
When I realized they kick ass, I wanted to breed them.
So I bought myself 2 Flunkis, because I sacrificed my 1st one, which I got for Prestige. Shame on me.

I synthesized 2 female Flaunts... I bought another Flunkis and female Flaunt again. After that I finally decided to buy another 2 Flunkis and breathed them.
Then with my last scroll I got a male Flaunt!

Then I started breeding them and got 7! male Flaunts in a row.

So I spended 200 Gold Coins and several Days trying to get an A Flaunt.
Next

Return to General Discussion