FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

General Answers for General Questions

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Re: General Answers for General Questions

I'm training a pure S flaunt right now. I can't tell you level cause he's already level 25 and knows rampage smack full stomach and sword dance, and had strike that rampage replaced. But I was planning on not teaching him anything anyway. Same for my smiter and pampurred. Ill start keeping track of them at least
<<

Grivlet

Beginner

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:40 pm

DeNira wrote:
Bullhead81 wrote:I will try to help you as best as I can! I know my monsters are lower level than yours and Ash and Nicks so maybe I can bring up the ones you guys dont mess with anymore
If you have a format youd like you can pm me here,ingame, or post?
Thanks much for all the help D, and everyone! :)

Maybe Support can give us the names of all the spells, and we can find out what they do??

Doubtful of the list. But if you want, I can begin tomorrow but there are a lot of formats.

Will it be alphabetical or by element? Will the list of what a monster learns be includes (levels too, if so). I was also thinking of a chart showing a monsters skill differences from E to S but wow that is a lot of breeding.

I want to say that the skills the monsters learn do not differ depending on grade as my original Lupa was of a D grade and learned the same moves as my S Lupa. And on the subject of making a skill list, we can start a thread and when you get a new skill from a box post what type of box-the skill-power of said skill-pp. Then we can go one step further after compiling a significant amount and begin looking at who can learn what but this part I agree would be a CONSIDERABLE undertaking. I of course will be more than willing to help out with this in as much as I can
HK
Grivlet - s88
GRIV1ET - s96
GR1VLET - s605

HM
Grivlet - s1
Helixion - s4
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Grivlet wrote:
DeNira wrote:
Bullhead81 wrote:I will try to help you as best as I can! I know my monsters are lower level than yours and Ash and Nicks so maybe I can bring up the ones you guys dont mess with anymore
If you have a format youd like you can pm me here,ingame, or post?
Thanks much for all the help D, and everyone! :)

Maybe Support can give us the names of all the spells, and we can find out what they do??

Doubtful of the list. But if you want, I can begin tomorrow but there are a lot of formats.

Will it be alphabetical or by element? Will the list of what a monster learns be includes (levels too, if so). I was also thinking of a chart showing a monsters skill differences from E to S but wow that is a lot of breeding.

I want to say that the skills the monsters learn do not differ depending on grade as my original Lupa was of a D grade and learned the same moves as my S Lupa. And on the subject of making a skill list, we can start a thread and when you get a new skill from a box post what type of box-the skill-power of said skill-pp. Then we can go one step further after compiling a significant amount and begin looking at who can learn what but this part I agree would be a CONSIDERABLE undertaking. I of course will be more than willing to help out with this in as much as I can

Well, I actually would like to do all of this via an excel page. I think it'd be much easier to be able to do a list of what monsters learn and replace and have another work page for skills alone. I wouldn't mind doing it there since I have excel and ill update perhaps weekly if people are willing to give me the information :D
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Grivlet

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 am

Just give the word and I'm sure all of us will be willing to lend a helping hand
HK
Grivlet - s88
GRIV1ET - s96
GR1VLET - s605

HM
Grivlet - s1
Helixion - s4
<<

Garnered

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Is there a limit to the level of our character? not the monster which I know is 40, but for our main character.

Thanks
~Garnered~
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:01 pm

im assuming its level 40 as well but not entirely sure xD
<<

AcheTH

Baron

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm

I believe player lv max at 30 according to game center achievement
<<

Marionette

Baron

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:16 am

Suggestion to add to the guides, maybe the Expert challenges? Like the no fire allowed rule in Jungle 1-1, etc.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 am

im working on one now. ill have it up by tomorrow probably
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 am

Lord.Rex wrote:im working on one now. ill have it up by tomorrow probably

Ash o.o want me to add it to my excel sheet or my thread or fine with how it is now?
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion