FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

General Answers for General Questions

<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: General Answers for General Questions

DeNira wrote:I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not T~T lol. But Ill be glad if this post helps even 2-3 people. :3 thanks to support for fixing my post and updating.

Considering it already has over 800 views (and will hit the thousand eventually, maybe even 10k) I'm sure it will help more than 2-3 people ;)
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:36 pm

nIcKrOx wrote:Considering it already has over 800 views (and will hit the thousand eventually, maybe even 10k) I'm sure it will help more than 2-3 people ;)

Yes, but for the longest time ever, nobody responded to the thread with the exception of Falaron, who said they were excellent questions to begin with. There may be a lot of views, but it could be people just clicking it, then leaving once they realized "ohmygawsh, too much to read!"

I try to simplify as much as possible because, you know me, I talk way too much. And really, nobody has responded saying this thread has helped them at all. So yeah, if I knew that the thread helped even a few people, I'd be satisfied enough with that.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 pm

just cause they looked but didn't post doesn't mean that they didn't actually read anything. im sure those 800 views were all helpful
<<

tweese_chan

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 am

I got a key for my crystal chest but the use button is grayed out so I can't use it to open. It is a crystal key for a crystal chest. Thank you.
Please she'd some info.
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 am

You hit use on the chest not the key
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:38 am

Is there a complete list of all spells/abilities that are in game? Or is some of them still a mystery?
We have a list of all the monsters, sure some are blacked out but eventually you can see them all.
Wondering what skills I want to "hunt" for or maybe spin an extra time or 2 for on wheel

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 pm

ive seen a lot of em but honestly I don't think anyone has seen every move there is. maybe eventually someone will but for now only support has that list
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:00 am

Bullhead81 wrote:Is there a complete list of all spells/abilities that are in game? Or is some of them still a mystery?
We have a list of all the monsters, sure some are blacked out but eventually you can see them all.
Wondering what skills I want to "hunt" for or maybe spin an extra time or 2 for on wheel

I thought a out making a list. Since you finally asked, I can start one for you if nobody else has already? Originally the idea was to see which monsters learned which skill as they grew, but then I realized that'd be way too much work. I'd need a lot of people to help me out but that'd mean they'd have to use their training on useless monsters or just not teach their monsters anything at all until they reach max 40
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:58 am

I will try to help you as best as I can! I know my monsters are lower level than yours and Ash and Nicks so maybe I can bring up the ones you guys dont mess with anymore
If you have a format youd like you can pm me here,ingame, or post?
Thanks much for all the help D, and everyone! :)

Maybe Support can give us the names of all the spells, and we can find out what they do??

Signature design by Stavey
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 am

Bullhead81 wrote:I will try to help you as best as I can! I know my monsters are lower level than yours and Ash and Nicks so maybe I can bring up the ones you guys dont mess with anymore
If you have a format youd like you can pm me here,ingame, or post?
Thanks much for all the help D, and everyone! :)

Maybe Support can give us the names of all the spells, and we can find out what they do??

Doubtful of the list. But if you want, I can begin tomorrow but there are a lot of formats.

Will it be alphabetical or by element? Will the list of what a monster learns be includes (levels too, if so). I was also thinking of a chart showing a monsters skill differences from E to S but wow that is a lot of breeding.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion