FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kicked from Boss rooms

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:01 am

Kicked from Boss rooms

I have noticed at least on 545, everyone in room being "kicked out" or dropped back to boss menus. No error messages just dropped. Once it happens it will keep repeating until everyone restarts app. It has happened to me a few different times, as well as Jassem and Angi. Not sure what starts it off but is annoying.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 am

Re: Kicked from Boss rooms

Bullhead81 wrote:I have noticed at least on 545, everyone in room being "kicked out" or dropped back to boss menus. No error messages just dropped. Once it happens it will keep repeating until everyone restarts app. It has happened to me a few different times, as well as Jassem and Angi. Not sure what starts it off but is annoying.

it happened to me several times on PVP I get kicked out to lobby with no error message as if I pressed on the exit button. Restarting app didn't help too
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 am

Hey guys dont worry, haypi is coming out with a new update
so now we dont even have to enter a room to lag *-*
waiting for the new bugs <3
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Lictorael

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:14 am

Im sure these will be super bugs though as they have had a lot of time to refine them.
defilerX (S4)
dragon average level of 5
noob
gravefiller1 (S36)
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:38 pm

I just want to be ingame right after update! I missed the lvl 4 chest EFF up, so id like my turn Lol!
I really hope Haypi spent a great deal of time on this update, to work out the bugs and make the game spark interest in it! I very seriously doubt I can take BS for an update. I love the game when it was a game, when a noob couldnt be lvl 40 in a month. When Angelo whipped your arse! Maybe I got my hopes up to high. Hope Not!

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Lictorael

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:45 am

Agreed The level 40 in a month is ridiculous. I still remember waiting for dragon valley to be opened. It seems they changed everything for the newer players and in the process lost a lot of the old grinders who did it hard to achieve their levels. hopefully the cap will be raised and the training/ player % increase will actually take effect. :D :D :D
defilerX (S4)
dragon average level of 5
noob
gravefiller1 (S36)

Return to Bug Report