Re: People

:)
.: Server 4 :.
<<

Fr33Noob

Baron

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:45 am

Aeo, why post this? You just want to start stuff on forums? Anyway you don't know what happened just because naffy says stuff doesn't mean it's all true. Yes he gave his password but that's a stupid thing to do.

He gave his password wanting help after he constantly annoys everyone on chat and invites us to boss when on cd. Yes I know Tim has said all the good points but still don't believe everything naffy says.

Also people that aren't on that server leave it alone unless you know the facts.
HD: Server 4 EXPERT.

Name: XxBioxX Lvl: 40
Dragon badge.

Lava Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 32
Roco Lvl: 30
Angelo Lvl: 30
Bigeye Lvl: 30
Crystal Lvl: 23
Eggshell lvl: 20
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Fr33Noob wrote:Aeo, why post this? You just want to start stuff on forums? Anyway you don't know what happened just because naffy says stuff doesn't mean it's all true. Yes he gave his password but that's a stupid thing to do.

He gave his password wanting help after he constantly annoys everyone on chat and invites us to boss when on cd. Yes I know Tim has said all the good points but still don't believe everything naffy says.

Also people that aren't on that server leave it alone unless you know the facts.

Well said Bio ... As u are one of the others naffy has bugged annoyed and spammed in the past and surely will be again as he has already started bugging me for help again
<<

DragonJxxx

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 pm

so its aeowyn starting this post?really stupid,everyone in s4 knows how annoying naffy is,and you are defending him, i think tim has done whats necessary for everyone by drifting him away, he doesnt even want to play his game,lvl20 dragon with mostly lvl1 stones,some are empty,wanting to pass 4-42,what do you say about that?obviously ridiculous and its even stupider that you are on his side,making people start hating tim,know the case,only then you can start posting things, you are not even a very senior player who understand the case like me,tim, bio,chivas, and so many others...

p.s : to Mavios, please stay back of our s4 player, you are not haypi dragons best player whatsoever, we in s4 are tired of your complain here and there acting like the best and only holy player,no offence,thank you
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 pm

DragonJxxx wrote:so its aeowyn starting this post?really stupid,everyone in s4 knows how annoying naffy is,and you are defending him, i think tim has done whats necessary for everyone by drifting him away, he doesnt even want to play his game,lvl20 dragon with mostly lvl1 stones,some are empty,wanting to pass 4-42,what do you say about that?obviously ridiculous and its even stupider that you are on his side,making people start hating tim,know the case,only then you can start posting things, you are not even a very senior player who understand the case like me,tim, bio,chivas, and so many others...

p.s : to Mavios, please stay back of our s4 player, you are not haypi dragons best player whatsoever, we in s4 are tired of your complain here and there acting like the best and only holy player,no offence,thank you

Bad news is naffy is back yet again asking for help doing the same things
Previous

Return to Bug Report