FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

People

<<

GoldChaoz

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 am

People

Hello :3 I would like to report a bug. The bug is called Tim_Hughes.
My friend Naffydude asked for his help and have him his password for him to help him pass a level. But the bully Tim_Hughes changed it so now Naffydude can't access his account. :( so watch out for Tim_Hughes. He is dangerous and don't trust him. He is a horrible person and almost tricked me. He said that he knows a glitch that can get unlimited haypi coins. I almost believed him because he said he wasn't lying. But he was. Tim_Hughes is a lier and mean.
Haypi
•Dragon: S35: Abyss101 AND HYPNOSYS
- S101: Aeowyn
~Monster: S50: Equality2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Been a haypi veteran for 2 years now ;)
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 am

Re: People

GoldChaoz wrote:Hello :3 I would like to report a bug. The bug is called Tim_Hughes.
My friend Naffydude asked for his help and have him his password for him to help him pass a level. But the bully Tim_Hughes changed it so now Naffydude can't access his account. :( so watch out for Tim_Hughes. He is dangerous and don't trust him. He is a horrible person and almost tricked me. He said that he knows a glitch that can get unlimited haypi coins. I almost believed him because he said he wasn't lying. But he was. Tim_Hughes is a lier and mean.

Moral of the Story:
NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AWAY...

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 am

Would help to know what server this occured. Well if he decided to play another server now surely he would change his name significantly.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

pengyanchun

Citizen

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 am

report this to support and if your friend had an powerful evidence that the account belongs to him then he/she can get her account back :D
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 am

RO-5ELiTE wrote:
GoldChaoz wrote:Hello :3 I would like to report a bug. The bug is called Tim_Hughes.

Moral of the Story:
NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AWAY...

;)

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 am

Tim_Hughes is from s4
also got an account on s7 with a different name
he probably have accounts on all servers so be aware
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:59 am

ok I got more info - prepare to be shocked

Tim_Hughes twitter account http://twitter.com/iPodg02guy

and he identify himself as a hacker (probably a baby hacker cuz he isn't successful apparently lol)

and he actually mention he is trying to hack haypi games
also sending request of hacking haypi dragon
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 7337 times

By the way I'm very sure this twitter account belongs to the same Tim_Hughes on s4 and I can prove it if anyone wants to
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (24.43 KiB) Viewed 7337 times
<<

Dragonsupport22

Elite

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:22 am

Hi
1. Never give your password away ! 2. 2. Please ask your friend Naffydude to contact his server support via other account or email dragonsupport@haypi.com through his personal email. Please include all of the following in his letter,details ,registered email and account name (Naffydude).
If it is consistent with the logs , we'll send the password to the registered email , thanks.
vikings
haypi team

<<

DragonJxxx

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi,J from s4 here,posting on behalf of tim_hughes

1.) in the past yes I tried when I first got this app to hack it never worked so I gave up ... Pretty much everyone who has a jailbroken device has tried this with ifile and or iapfree

2.)in no means did I hack naffydudes account... He gave me his password because he wanted my help...I like many others have been annoyed by Naffy getting 10+ invites when it clearly states I'm on CoolDown... So when he gave me his password I changed it (knowing he could get it back from support) in hopes this would make him stop asking for help when he cannot pass a level

3.) never before have I ever stated having a glitch to get unlimited haypi coins if asked ill ever show a picture of my home screen showing I don't have many coins ... Even if I did have this "GLITCH" y would I still have 3 dragons in the 20s? 

4.) yes that is my twitter account ... Feel free to follow me if u please I don't use twitter ... Mavios go ahead and post a picture of my last tweet let everyone know how long ago that was

5.) I haven't jailbroken my iphone since last June as that was when ios6.0 beta 1 came out and having a developers account with apple I ran the beta all summer... And now that the official GM version of iOS 6 is out there is no jailbreak for my device currently (iphone 4s) 

6.) so if there are anymore questions please feel free to ask me on haypi

S4 Tim_Hughes
S7 HerGod
S2 Tim_Hughes_s4

SO MORAL OF THIS STORY IS DONT BUG PEOPLE WHEN THEY TELL YOU NOT TO AND THEN GIVE THEM YOUR PASSWORD IN HOPES OF THEM HELPING YOU
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 pm

DragonJxxx wrote:Hi,J from s4 here,posting on behalf of tim_hughes

1.) in the past yes I tried when I first got this app to hack it never worked so I gave up ... Pretty much everyone who has a jailbroken device has tried this with ifile and or iapfree

2.)in no means did I hack naffydudes account... He gave me his password because he wanted my help...I like many others have been annoyed by Naffy getting 10+ invites when it clearly states I'm on CoolDown... So when he gave me his password I changed it (knowing he could get it back from support) in hopes this would make him stop asking for help when he cannot pass a level

3.) never before have I ever stated having a glitch to get unlimited haypi coins if asked ill ever show a picture of my home screen showing I don't have many coins ... Even if I did have this "GLITCH" y would I still have 3 dragons in the 20s? 

4.) yes that is my twitter account ... Feel free to follow me if u please I don't use twitter ... Mavios go ahead and post a picture of my last tweet let everyone know how long ago that was

5.) I haven't jailbroken my iphone since last June as that was when ios6.0 beta 1 came out and having a developers account with apple I ran the beta all summer... And now that the official GM version of iOS 6 is out there is no jailbreak for my device currently (iphone 4s) 

6.) so if there are anymore questions please feel free to ask me on haypi

S4 Tim_Hughes
S7 HerGod
S2 Tim_Hughes_s4

SO MORAL OF THIS STORY IS DONT BUG PEOPLE WHEN THEY TELL YOU NOT TO AND THEN GIVE THEM YOUR PASSWORD IN HOPES OF THEM HELPING YOU

Thank you J and also thank u for helping me make the forums account
Next

Return to Bug Report