FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Honor suggestions !

<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Re: Honor suggestions !

Nathan05 wrote:honor is useless thats the point of it, plus it could reduce coin spendage on things like enhancement stones etc...although a good idea it is likely to be overlooked

Agreed
<<

Sir_A

Beginner

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Nathan05 wrote:honor is useless thats the point of it, plus it could reduce coin spendage on things like enhancement stones etc...although a good idea it is likely to be overlooked

i completly disagree nathan :) they have this exact system in place on haypi dragon ! as long as they dont put items too cheap , then something like this would work perfectly and i dont think it would reduce coin spendage much at all :P
items like sceptres and crowns would still hav to be purchased and coins for warping cities, opening boxes ,speeding up builds and upgrading resources would still have to be used so an honor shop would not effect coins that much
Sir_A s90 expert
True_lad - retired expert and inactive

Isaac93 s25 haypi dragon level 40 crystal roco in the works
addicted to haypi dragon
SO EXCITED FOR HAYPI PIRATES
haypi dragon s38 - TheBerrics
<<

Lyonydas

Beginner

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:59 am

It wouldn't change there income from coins a lot...but enough to where they wont put this into the game...I like this idea but highly doubt this will happen :/
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:49 am

Lyonydas wrote:It wouldn't change there income from coins a lot...but enough to where they wont put this into the game...I like this idea but highly doubt this will happen :/

The idea of loosing that little of an amount of coin sales, if any loss at all, wouldn't stop them. They have to run the idea through the developers to get it approved and start to get it done. I'm sure that they would love to encorprate this. If not, they'd have an excellent reason ;)

<<

Lordceltic

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:12 am

Amazing Idea! iSupport it! :)
<<

SnowHunter

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:43 pm

This is a great idea for all players, and I hope it does get noticed. But I also see how it could reduce coin spending. So, maybe there would be an alternative, something that would make honor points really mean something. Haypi makes it possible to get a few things without buying, like the daily chance. But this comes in small doses. Might they consider doing similar with the Honor points?
<<

Ajatar

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:00 am

Very good idea. The main problem With being a member in an Alliance is, that You don't get Personal gain from it. If Honor Points could be used to by Something useful it would be progress.
<<

jordanjd

Beginner

Post Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:39 am

i am way past gold medal with 2.4mill honor as i know others are too, there should atleast be more medals added if it is just going to be useless
or maybe the honor shop could be available once you have reached level 5 or like 1mill honor or something, or every say 200'000 honor you get an extra stat point to add

there has to be a use for it. the leader board is also something i think has to be introduced
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:41 am

i m also agree to you mate. support should consider this idea.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:23 pm

.mm. wrote:i m also agree to you mate. support should consider this idea.

This is gravedigging. This post is two years old. Please create a new thread in the future. Thank you :)

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions