FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Daily Reset?

<<

mneidli_1

Beginner

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: Daily Reset?

Mavios wrote:daily reset on S7 is now 8:00 am GMT

I know now the daily reset isn't suitable for some but it is suitable for others. so I really hope they keep it as is now because it was unsuitable for many for a long time

Gotta say no matter what time it resets there is still 24 hours in the day either way. I would just like a consistant time to expect.
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm

mneidli_1 wrote:

I know now the daily reset isn't suitable for some but it is suitable for others. so I really hope they keep it as is now because it was unsuitable for many for a long time

Gotta say no matter what time it resets there is still 24 hours in the day either way. I would just like a consistant time to expect.

Yes, thats what i'm looking for is a consistent time, that day after the update really threw me off haha

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 pm

mneidli_1 wrote:

not very true, the tree for instant gives a higher rank for those who gets points first. So if you have two players both finish branch 40 both get 120 points but the one who reach top first gets higher rank if they both have equal overall points. and better rank means better rewards and better tree medal.

So the daily reset time is very important factor here since you can actually finish the tree while your other competitors are probably still asleep or busy and can't play cuz of the timing. This way is a bit fair since all get equal chance

nevertheless I think there should be some indicator of when the reset is going to happen especially when tree is not active. Probably a clock counter on haypi dragon web site or a the same clock counter on tree be active 24/7 on info page within the game
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:44 am

Mavios wrote:not very true, the tree for instant gives a higher rank for those who gets points first. So if you have two players both finish branch 40 both get 120 points but the one who reach top first gets higher rank if they both have equal overall points. and better rank means better rewards and better tree medal.

So the daily reset time is very important factor here since you can actually finish the tree while your other competitors are probably still asleep or busy and can't play cuz of the timing. This way is a bit fair since all get equal chance

nevertheless I think there should be some indicator of when the reset is going to happen especially when tree is not active. Probably a clock counter on haypi dragon web site or a the same clock counter on tree be active 24/7 on info page within the game

Mavios wrote: other competitors are probably still asleep ... This way is a bit fair since all get equal chance

Wut
so its fair cuz ppl can do tree while we sleep
nice
:lol: :lol:
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:49 am

support54 wrote:We will investigate that.

lol
support's statement should of be

support54 wrote:We will Never investigate that(like always.. idk why u guys expect something different.
we are looking forward to make new glitches and
new ways to get you guys to get disconnected while you try to play :)
we are improving our lose 100+ points on pvp and it seems like its working
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol support didnt said that..
but thats what they meant (for me)

i do own all those comments lol and those were meant to make fun of support :P <3
Previous

Return to Bug Report