FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 97 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Danky97

Post Sat May 19, 2012 5:42 am

Re: Server 97 Expert Nominations

sloppyy wrote:Shhhh asked if I would nominate him, known him for years, before HK. He's a straight up guy, does what he says he's going to do.

lol wow :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

kingwill83

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 am

I would like to nominate servmgr he has numerous times went out of his way to help his fellow alliance mrmbers! he is respectful, and professional. he truley has earned the respect not only of his alliance members but from other hk members as well!
<<

spncrrddn

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:14 pm

I would like to vote for Hn40 for expert. He has been very friendly and a huge help to me and others starting out in this server. :D
<<

HN40

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 pm

I nominate Juggaloo4 to take on the role of a s97 'expert' because I see him as a respectful and helpful player who seems to be extremly active. He helps all and tries to keep the world chat clean as well as answering any question, to help with the game. He is very experienced from past servers and I feel, by him having the 'expert title' people will know who to ask the questions for the real correct answer.
<<

Elf1

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:58 am

I nominate juggaloo4 would be a great expert :)
<<

jd7391

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:47 am

I would like to nominate juggaloo4 for expert. I'm level 13 and he has helped me since level 4 and has never expected anything in return.
<<

islandjat

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 pm

I vote Athena2 for expert she's awesome and friendly. Helped me out commanding wise. Go Athena!!
<<

Danky97

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 pm

I asked our new expert das7 some basic questions, such as, what's max speed, how many horses does a level 10 turret kill, can archers hit cats behind a wall, to all these questions he had no answer or his answer was completely wrong. I guess I'm curious as to what makes a person an expert? I'd assume a general knowledge of all basic haypi stuff, an active wc participant and so on. Das7 has none of these qualities. So is this the state of haypi kingdom? You're qualifying experts as players who have no knowledge of the game? As paying customers surely we deserve better than this, after all you're guys job is to support us while we enjoy your product. It's just very demeaning to all serious haypi players who were nominated and looked over, then we see this player who is by all accounts an alt now log in as expert? He's unable to answer basic things I kinda feel like we deserve at the very least an explanation into this selection process.

Thanks smh ......... Dank :|
<<

Athena2

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 pm

I am Very upset with the New expert We (S97) were given. Instead of someone with Knowledge of the game and insight on how to command and guide people we get a inactive player who doesn't even have a basic knowledge of the game. Other than telling Ha's to do task 1-4 collect rewards and change your name! His answers were wrong or IDK! or I do not play that part of the game when asked a Mine question. Or he ignored people and then told them to repeat questions over and over again avoiding them.

The Definition of expert is someone Who is Knowledgeable in a subject or task. As someone who plays and Enjoys playing and helping people I want to know why the players of s97 do not deserve someone who can assist them with their questions and help them instead of telling them wrongly or idk.

I do not expect them to Know everything But I do expect them to Know something. And at least be a active player of the game. Not someone who is inactive for days, weeks, Months at a time. Is that what s97 has to look forward to? A expert who is never there except to throw his weight around and Moderate chat just as badly as he does his Expert job in telling people he doesn't know or responding wrongly? Do the customers/players of S97 Deserve that? I think we deserve a lot more than IDK or wrong answers. Please reconsider your choice of Das7 For expert.

Thanks and have a wonderful Day :)
<<

KingCujo

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 am

I think RedHuyi97 would be a great expert. He is one of the most experienced players I know and helps out anyone in need.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 97 Expert Nominations