FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 99 Expert Nominations Discussion

<<

Aaron1337

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Re: Server 99 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hi, I'd just like to suggest a new positioned e.g. Watchman, somebody with no power over other players, but they have a responsibility to report players who commit offenses and the evidence (emails) that they report to support, receive prioity over those reports and questions of other players, this enables a much swifter crime and punishment system.

- They could be like the ' in between, between the normal players and the honoury experts'.
- The position could also be set-up as a ' test-run' for those who have been nominated.
-- Or like an interview, a chance to prove yourself.

Just a suggestion, I personally think it would be a great way of showing 'supports' support of those that do: respect other players and are: patient and fair. Without having the concern of whether or not they might be 'abusing their power',( personally I have never witnessed an honoury expert do such a thing, but it's the kind of thing a "watchman" would report if he/she witnessed).
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:44 am

Farfire9 wrote: First of all {poser is not the leader in fact I'm the vice. He is new to this server and is only lvl 3. Second Visual you may not see him on Wc because of your time zones and I'm not nominating him because he's in my alliance but because he's a kind and helpfull friend.

Even though you are a vice he is still leader of your alliance.

Visual and I are on at all the really weird times though... should have seen him at least once...

But I agree, 99 needs more experts. We have lovely trollers who need some authority.
<<

Aaron1337

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 am

JamesKer1 wrote:
Farfire9 wrote: First of all {poser is not the leader in fact I'm the vice. He is new to this server and is only lvl 3. Second Visual you may not see him on Wc because of your time zones and I'm not nominating him because he's in my alliance but because he's a kind and helpfull friend.

Even though you are a vice he is still leader of your alliance.

Visual and I are on at all the really weird times though... should have seen him at least once...

But I agree, 99 needs more experts. We have lovely trollers who need some authority.

Agreed, I'd also like to back up ( not visual side of the argument) I too am on until daft o'clock in the morning ( not saying I don't like I. I love it :lol: )
Its just we should talk about this stuff in wc more often. So there are more people involved and we can devise ss proof of our ACTIVENESS.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Aaron1337 wrote:Hi, I'd just like to suggest a new positioned e.g. Watchman, somebody with no power over other players, but they have a responsibility to report players who commit offenses and the evidence (emails) that they report to support, receive prioity over those reports and questions of other players, this enables a much swifter crime and punishment system.

- They could be like the ' in between, between the normal players and the honoury experts'.
- The position could also be set-up as a ' test-run' for those who have been nominated.

Just a suggestion, I personally think it would be a great way of showing 'supports' support of those that do: respect other players and are: patient and fair. Without having the concern of whether or not they might be 'abusing their power',( personally I have never witnessed an honoury expert do such a thing, but it's the kind of thing a "watchman" would report if he/she witnessed).

Regular players can and already do that.
<<

Aaron1337

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Falaron wrote:
Aaron1337 wrote:Hi, I'd just like to suggest a new positioned e.g. Watchman, somebody with no power over other players, but they have a responsibility to report players who commit offenses and the evidence (emails) that they report to support, receive prioity over those reports and questions of other players, this enables a much swifter crime and punishment system.

Regular players can and already do that.

But they do not get priority, thus resulting in it being slower.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 am

Aaron try posting this in suggestions, not hidden back here. You will get more publicity and feedback. Great idea, with the priority thing.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:16 am

JamesKer1 wrote:Aaron try posting this in suggestions, not hidden back here. You will get more publicity and feedback. Great idea, with the priority thing.

Agreed. But highly doubtful. Can't even get active or enough experts. Even after current ones request help time after time and are ignored.
<<

Mike009

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:00 am

i guess i should be an Watchmen to keep an eye on cheaters :D . :)
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 am

:roll:
<<

Visual

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:15 am

Heya,
Server99 has a new expert, CassH. JustJenn has stuff to deal with at the moment but will be her active self shortly im sure, and IntoTheFog has returned from vacation, though he doesnt seem to be very active, if at all. Would of been nice to bring an original player on server99 that has never previously had an expert role, i can think of a handful that im sure could handle the responsibility. But we cant have everything i guess, thanks for our additional expert support, pitty you couldnt put the extra effort in to select a new one though! <3

If you guys really do want a voted expert, try sending messages to support in game. you never know, if they get enough messages you might get what you want! haha

Regards,
Visual <3
Playing since February 25th, 2010.
Visual of Server99 (Active / Forums)
Visual2 of Server600 (Inactive)
Visual3 of Server603 (Semi-Active)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 99 Expert Nominations