FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 95 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

skyrum

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Re: Server 95 Expert Nominations

Dear haypi,my name is skylar and I'm skyrum in server 95 , I'm 14 years old and from San Antonio Texas. I think I am not going to get any votes for this expert nomination, but I would love to be an expert for server 95. I am very active and help full, also I care about other players and keep my attention on others. Their are some players that don't like me but I try to be friends with them and I'm no ones enemy ether. Since I am young I do and can spend a lot of time with this game. I even sometimes spend almost a whole day with this game. Not only that I'm active in playing the game, I also love to chat with others and get to know eachother well. Anyways have a good one everyone :-) sincerely skylar winn
<<

maggies001

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:16 am

I would like to nominate denbroncon1 he is helpful and knowledgeable of game rules and helpful when players ask questions in wc.
<<

denbronco1

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 am

I would like to nominate maggies001 for s95 expert she always seems to be online..is helpful knowledgeable and friendly to everyone..
<<

Jeo

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:33 am

I'm also going to go ahead and second DenBronco. The recent chat issues revealed the desperate need for an active Expert on server 95. During the recent incident, DenBronco was one of the first and few(if not only) people to suggest contacting support rather than jumping in to the argument. As people have pointed out in wc, Drama has been rising on this server to the point where it's beginnign to take away from gameplay. We need an expert who will avoid getting caught up in that. Additionally he's been very supportive of new members and has always tried to take a fair and rational response when trying to resolve issues.

There are enough people with ego's on this server. It'd be nice to have an expert who doesn't need the title to make themselves feel better.
<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:18 pm

I would like to nominate Ba11istic6 as expert. He is very helpful on world chat and also very entertaining. Once in a while he would assign poll votes for different topics which interacts more players, he would be the perfect expert IMHO
<<

chrismc

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:46 pm

I wouldblike to nominate maggies001. She is very helpful open minded andbpatcient. After myartr kicked me out of there alliance bc i wasnt able to play that much she took me in and helped me out alot. If it wasnt for her n denbronco1 and the rest of the members on apoc at that time i would not have gotten where im at currently in the game. Granted apoc has helped me out alot but it was maggies001 who truely had faith n was patcient enough. Now im a vice with 14 Colony thanks to my wounderful team mates n leader but also a special thanks to maggies001.
<<

Duskton9

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 am

I would like to nominate maggies001 as the expert for server 95. As she is a very avid and constant player but also a very helpful and thoughtful person. One who is always trying to help those in her alliance and even those not in her alliance. Since she has become the leader her alliance has flourished. Her expert advice and constant help to all of those that require it of her have made her one of the best people on haypi and I know that she would make a great expert.
<<

Ba11istic6

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 pm

I have only limited experience and am a noob, but based on Servers 95, 98, & 600, plus watching my wife deal with drama on 94, 99, & 600, I can unequivocally say 95 rocks. Opponents can duel, shoot the breeze, and the Player who just wiped you is usually the first person to pick you back up and get you back in the game. With one exception, even our Trolls are funny and witty. :lol:

Having said that, any chat room without limits will eventually descend into sexting and childish rant beyond acceptable forum decorum or protocol.

I would like to nominate -echo-, Jiannnn', Maggies0001, and denBronco. All are vastly superior players, very experienced, level headed, and lethal. All four are also independent which prevents any one particular player from bullying in World Chat. We have had good moderators in the past, but these four are also outstanding players; true, active experts perfectly capable of wiping you into oblivion and then help you rebuild.

--- I speak with much experience on that point :D ---

They get along with everyone. Our last Expert muted two people and got farmed into irrelevance by the two mutees. I think anyone who farms these four are suicidal. I suspect that chat bans would come down significantly out of fear of Sister -echo- or Maggie, or Brother Jiannnn' or denBronco destroying the offenders. All four are very cordial with their opponents, and generous to a fault with noobs like me.

I love S95. It has spoiled me; please make these four Experts and lets keep S95 going as a place to learn, grow, fight, and hang out with friends and enemies alike.

Ba11istic6
1411 Lurker Tree Drive, Server 95
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
<<

MissyG

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

I would like to nominate s@ssypants for expert. I don't know if she is even up for nomination but when I started playing the Game she was the first one to help me. She knows allot about the game far more than I do. She seems to be on almost all the time and is very helpful to new players. She also is very mature and does not get involved in the childish arguements that go on in wc but if something is said that's wrong or out of line she will say something. MissyG s95
<<

Queentradr

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:48 pm

I nominate gninniw. He was a great help when I started the game and helped me countless times after that. He has said many times that he hates the rudeness of wc and wants to change the way people can simply say what they want there. I don't believe he knows that I am nominating him, but he is a great player and would be a great expert.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 95 Expert Nominations