FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Earn free coins issue

<<

izzhemp

Post Wed May 23, 2012 7:34 am

Earn free coins issue

I've attempted to "Earn Free Coins" by downloading Lair Defense, Jewels, Defender. I've tried multiple times with each one an have never received any coins, i actually played Defender to level 117 its fun game. But if i could get an answer as to why no free Coins or somethin id appreciate it. I have a Samsung Galaxy S 4G its an android phone if that info needed
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed May 23, 2012 9:13 am

Re: Earn free coins issue

Hi,
The "Earn Free Coins" is functioning via Tapjoy platform.
Firstly, please confirm:
1. When you download app to earn free Haypi in game coins, please note that you should login in with a certain Haypi account, download an app; install it and run it on your device(some typical app would require a registration or to reach a certain check point to get through the transaction), then you may relogin with the same Haypi account to get Haypi coins.
2. Please don't switch accounts or switch devices halfway in the whole process.
3. confirm you've follow strictly to the steps and operation.

If there's trouble with coins after the correct operating way, please send any inquiries to mobilehelp@tapjoy.com.
They'll look into the transaction and help you resolve the issue.
Any other question or problem about haypi kingdom please feel free to let us know.
Have fun in the game!
<<

Laynard

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm

I have the same problem. I have followed the instructions, but still no coins. I've emailed Haypi support who told me to contact TapJoy. They told me that their records show I have completed the offers and should have the coins-contact Haypi, they say. I contact Haypi again and they say to get a letter from TapJoy documenting all of my completed offers. I email TapJoy and then they don't respond for over a week now. And now Haypi won't respond to my in game letters or emails. I'm getting the run around and it is just ridiculous. This is just some scam to get my information so TapJoy can sell it and give Haypi a cut while all I get is spam emails and the potential for identity theft. Come on guys, get your act together.
<<

thLove

Baron

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 am

TapJoy works well for me. If there is any issue you should be approaching TapJoy for help instead of Haypi. The option to earn free coins is a privilege. Cherish it. I'm on an iPhone and I don't even have that option which is kinda sad..
<<

support87

Elite

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 am

Laynard wrote:I have the same problem. I have followed the instructions, but still no coins. I've emailed Haypi support who told me to contact TapJoy. They told me that their records show I have completed the offers and should have the coins-contact Haypi, they say. I contact Haypi again and they say to get a letter from TapJoy documenting all of my completed offers. I email TapJoy and then they don't respond for over a week now. And now Haypi won't respond to my in game letters or emails. I'm getting the run around and it is just ridiculous. This is just some scam to get my information so TapJoy can sell it and give Haypi a cut while all I get is spam emails and the potential for identity theft. Come on guys, get your act together.

For us, we need Tapjoy's records or confirmation about you downloads. If you can provide those information, we will add coins to your account.
<<

KingJim13

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 am

Yes but how exactly can we get that transcript from Tapjoy? Whenever I ask about that I never get a response. I've done many things, free as well as spending money on apps to earn coins and it's a constant problem. The question at hand is. Why can't you guys just fix it so it works like it does on all other major game apps? It may be delayed but after successful completion Tapjoy credits our accounts yet they still don't show up in game like they should automatically after Tapjoy confirms. I'll play the games, I want my free stuff...I'm getting close to hundreds of coins here but I'm not giving up. Just a simple fix to set up an automated system would be nice.
<<

ValentiX

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:16 pm

I had the same problem.
I have a tablet samsung and I went on the "Earn free coins" link which redirect me on a page and from there redirect again on Google Play to download and install.
I did it, I played but no free coin.

With other games it usually works.
<<

DrBungle

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm having this problem too - I downloaded Lair Defense and aCheckin, but never got coins for either of them :?
<<

ValentiX

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 am

I have re-installed the game because I had the OL version distributed by DroidHen. Now I have the HD version with this Tapjoy thing which doesn't work!!!!!

I have exaclty the same Tapjoy account, I wrote them and they says the have track of my download and installation of their offers, but I don't see any new coin in my Haypi account.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:01 pm

ValentiX wrote:I have re-installed the game because I had the OL version distributed by DroidHen. Now I have the HD version with this Tapjoy thing which doesn't work!!!!!

I have exaclty the same Tapjoy account, I wrote them and they says the have track of my download and installation of their offers, but I don't see any new coin in my Haypi account.
DrBungle wrote:I'm having this problem too - I downloaded Lair Defense and aCheckin, but never got coins for either of them :?
KingJim13 wrote:Yes but how exactly can we get that transcript from Tapjoy? Whenever I ask about that I never get a response. I've done many things, free as well as spending money on apps to earn coins and it's a constant problem. The question at hand is. Why can't you guys just fix it so it works like it does on all other major game apps? It may be delayed but after successful completion Tapjoy credits our accounts yet they still don't show up in game like they should automatically after Tapjoy confirms. I'll play the games, I want my free stuff...I'm getting close to hundreds of coins here but I'm not giving up. Just a simple fix to set up an automated system would be nice.

If you guys and gals have strictly followed the required way to complete offer(s) but still failed to receive credits. Please contact your server support and provide us with the following info:
a. your username and server no.
b. offers which have problems with getting rewarded credits
c. your tapjoy register email address
d. if possible, please give us an estimated time or time range.

We'll submit your inquiries to verify with Tapjoy for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to hearing from you.
Next

Return to Android Version