FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 122 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

LadyFenix

Post Wed May 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Re: Server 122 Expert Nominations

Hello there I want to do a second choice for expert nomination , but not less important, well I would say XScorpion1 because he's very helpful with new players and show respect for everyone :)
<<

Fabri99

Post Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 am

I nominate LadyFenix. She's a great player who is very helpful and respects the rules, she would certainly be a good expert :)
<<

Sirtosser

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I feel dinohuntr would make a great expert and is always online , fair and helpful
<<

LadyFenix

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Hello I want to nominate dinohuntr as expert for s122 because he's very helpful kind and he has a great knowledge of the game , he's always online and helps everyone a lot , I believe he can be a good expert for s122
Regards and thank you all :)
<<

LadyFenix

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Hello I would want to give another name for s122 expert nomination that is JadeGod , he is often online and very kind with the other players , helpful , and he has good knowledge of game rules :)
Regards
<<

Dwolffen

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 pm

I would like to nominate dinohuntr for expert. Hè is helping à lot of other players and knows à lot about this game
<<

Blkprince

Citizen

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Up until now, I've abstained from nominating anyone due to my disapproval of the current experts that have been appointed.(specifically, their absence as well as their failure to discipline fellow alliance members and/or allies who break wc rules. ) I can no longer hold my tongue however.

I would like to nominate ladyfenix as an expert. She is by far the kindest and most caring person i have yet to meet. She shows kindness to all, whether it be her friend or someone her alliance is at war with. I have NEVER heard anything but compliments about her. She is liked by even the most unpleasant people on this server(believe me, there are quite a few). She is a hard-worker, incredibly loyal, and dedicated to helping others. As you can see by the numerous nominations she has made, she only wants the best for everyone and she will do whatever she can to help. She knows how to play the game, as you can tell by her pp ranking. She is incredibly humble and probably does not want this title. But due to her strong sense of dury to her fellow HK players, im sure she would accept it and perform the job to the best of her abilities. Thats is another reason why i think she should have it since nearly all other appliacants desire it for its advantages (coins, HK politics, recruiting). I cannot more highly recommend ladyfenix for this position. HK staff, if you are still functioning, i IMPLORE you to put her into your consideration. Ill stake all my reputation and credibilty as a Haypi Kingdom player on Ladyfenix.

Please consider,
Blkprince
Previous

Return to Server 122 Expert Nominations