FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 92 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

GoDdeSs:)

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: Server of92 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Doc_p_ he always helps everyone in wc that has a problem or question. Hehe even helps the EXPERTS and Thats a Good player if I ever seen one. So again my vote is for Doc_p_
<<

xAntiVenom

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Re: Server 92 Expert Nominations

I nominate Doc_p_ for expert.
He is always online, always respectful of others, plays fairly, and most importantly HE UNDERSTANDS HOW TO PLAY HAYPI!! I've seen far too many "experts" who know hardly anything about how to really play and become a top player! All experts on 92 Apparently we have a few experts on this server but I can't see any of them in rankings!
Vote for a pro! Vote for Doc_p_ !!
<<

Vindbult

Post Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:32 pm

I would like to nominate Doc_p_ for expert on server 92.

He's a REALY good player and understand all aspect of the game.
He's friendly to others and helps allot in WC and alliances he's in.

Doc_p_ would be a great expert!
<<

pipooNL

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 pm

I will really like to vote for tradewind9. I am not voting for him just because he is my leader, but i voting for him because he is an active player that loves to help everyone, alliance member and no-alliance member. He respect your decisions and and he knows all the games rules. He is allways there for you, thats why i join hes alliance and i want him as an expert.
<<

DrMikey

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 am

I would like ro recommend Doc_P_ as an expert. His advice and guidance to me (DrMikey) and my alliance has proven invaluable.

Regards,
DrMikey S92 server
<<

Mrmclovin

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Who should I vote for, tradewind9, or doctor_p? Doctop_p is a great player, such as tradewind9. I believe they both should be expert, even they are my enemies, but they know and follow the rules. If you need something, they will be both ready to help you put with anything. They should both have a change to be an expert and prove everyone how good they are.
Sincerely:
The Hacker ;)
<<

Mrmclovin

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 pm

So, who is winning for expert? How can you know, and when are we going to know who do u dominate???
<<

tradewind9

Baron

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:06 pm

i really apreciate that vote and a half. You have really seen my hard work, and that makes me happy. i will work harder for that honorable title.
-tradewind9, s92
-tradewind9, server 92 (Merge to 128)
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Fri May 04, 2012 2:14 am

Mrmclovin wrote:So, who is winning for expert? How can you know, and when are we going to know who do u dominate???

There is no winning. These are not votes. Just recommendations from fellow players for support to keep an eye on.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Fri May 04, 2012 2:23 am

tradewind9 wrote:i will really love to be have the honorable title of expert, so i could help you in the wc. i am an experimental player that i am willing to do anything so i could be an expert. i am active and i do my best to try to keep the wc, but it is an wasted due that no one pays you attention because of your title. just tell me what to do so i could be an expert, and it will be done. i hope i could become an honorable exper soon. thanks for reading my post
-tradewind9

First off. This belongs in the discussion area.
Second. Knowing the rules or guidelines help. Ie nominating yourself.
Third. Having the respect of fellow players. Shouldn't need the expert title to have that.
Last. Just be helpful and respectful.
The job of expert isn't as easy as it sounds. Knowing how to resolve stressful situations and not be bias to sides.

Good luck,
Falaron, S.E.R.E, IceHole
PreviousNext

Return to Server 92 Expert Nominations