Server 95 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:27 am

Server 95 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

PartyBot

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:29 am

Re: Server 95 Expert Nominations

Being new to the server i looked in world chat and saw Oodinn95 helping other players , i sent him a private message asking him to help me as i am new to this particular game . He took the time to walk me through the basics of getting started and some of the finer points of the gameplay . I think Oodinn95 would make a great expert because he is very helpful and descriptive , and cares about the minor players aswell as some of the bigger players .
<<

LostFaith

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 am

My current nominations(subject to change):

Hello, i would like to nominate Mattr420. He is very experienced and would be a great addition to the Haypi Team.
Also demonb3, he is very active in world chat and also helps all the new players and asks people not to be inappropiate even if they bash him.

Please review my nominations and look at them for expert please.
Last edited by LostFaith on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Servers I have Played(some are merged now):

Server 14: Delvon
Server 36:Mcs
Server 74: Mcs.
Server 80: Mr.Mcs
Server 95: LostFaith
<<

.Despair.

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:38 am

I believe kitten.S2 would be a great pick for expert because she is very helpful to everyone new and old Very friendly and an overall easy going person. She is always in chat helping out the new people and trying to help them learn to love the game. I think she is a great overall pick for expert. :)
<<

DemonB3

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 pm

I have been In world Chat and Watching Everything that is going on and The people who have been helping out new players. I would like to nominate LostFaith for S95 Expert. He is a Very nice, Helpful, experienced player. He has been helping out all of the new players in world chat and in the alliance. He is a great Leader and deserves to Have this promotion :P
Thank you
-DemonB3
<<

Mattr420

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 pm

I would like to nominate LostFaith as expert on s95! He's super helpful to all the new players and would make a great addition to the Haypi staff! He is active on all the servers he's played on, investing great amounts of time and devotion to bettering the haypi community.

Thank you for your consideration in this spectacular player!
<<

''JayJay''

Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm

I would like to nominate this particular individual, he has been there for help for everyone. He is an excepting hand, he generates generosity, he is extreamly active, he is kind at heart and to everyone in his surroundings, he would be the best expert that haypi kingdom would ever have, he is simply amazing.

I would like to nominate, Killergee on s95
<<

FizzyCola

Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:13 pm

I would like to vote kitten.S2 because she is always helpful and is always helping noobs. But she also does it because she likes helping not so she can be an expert like most. She also always obeys the rules and i have experienced all this and more on more than 1 server.
<<

Junkyard.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 am

I would like to nominate ''KillerGee'' for expert on s95. He has been around a Long time, knows the game, knows the rules and will enforce them while also helping new players.
<<

Junkyard.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 am

I would like to nominate ''JayJay'' for expert. He will be perfect to help new players on s95 and also enforce haypi rules.
Next

Return to Server 95 Expert Nominations