FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Kingdom: sugestion compilation. (read before posting)

<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: Haypi Kingdom: sugestion compilation. (read before posting)

Can I add a suggestion to the FORUM SUGGESTION bit?

I would like to suggest a "Like" button for post people make to indicate that they agree on the person's point of view or idea. This could also help the Haypi Team know that how many people agree with a suggestion.

Also a "Thank You" button for Tutorials or explanations, giving the player more credit and motivation... YGM?
<<

DaHighRoad

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Dear support,

Haypi is a great community. With the mines now active as ever, they have raised many conflicted opinions about the benefit of the haypi experience. The honor points recieved from mines occupation and toilet seat shaped medals are a great idea, but they lack individual players any real benefit.....

Support says offer opinions, so as a haypi enthusiast I am obligated to request an improved motivation for the mines occupation.

Many of my loyal haypi acquaintances find the idea of small coin packages, awarded for each medal very appealing

10 for first medals
20 for second medals
30 for third medals
40 for forth medals
Ect.

Also please consider a prestige bonus to earn higher prestige per medal like a prestige tech !!!

1% or 5% for first medals
2% or 10% for second medals
3% or 15% for third medals
4% or 20% for forth medals

I believe many opinions of people to be frustrated. Because so much time and resources are spent on the mines without benefiting the players, which contradicts the entire war strategy that haypi is based on. However these motivations should change many opinions.

This will allow more players to reach higher levels and continue to motivate coin sales as well.... The more coins we get, the more we use.... The more coins we use, the more we want them.... The more we want coins, the more we purchase them !!!!

Please consider this my vote toward a haypier experience. Thank you !!!

If you agree with these ideas and opinions please copy paste and forward to support and friends to enhance our campaign towards improved gameplay !!!
<<

HCI

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Awesome, all of them sound great!* Pretty much Haypi just needs to do something.

*with the exception of abandoning sub cities
<<

BovineHobo

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 am

I have a Logitech Revue w/GoogleTV Powered by Android.

Since this device is an Android Device...why is it that I am told that Kingdom is not compatible. I understand the whole no computer thing but as an Android App this should be available. Please look into this and allow this to be compatible with the Revue.

Thanks,
Bill
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 am

BovineHobo wrote:I have a Logitech Revue w/GoogleTV Powered by Android.

Since this device is an Android Device...why is it that I am told that Kingdom is not compatible. I understand the whole no computer thing but as an Android App this should be available. Please look into this and allow this to be compatible with the Revue.

Thanks,
Bill

to play haypi a touch screen is essential if it doesnt have this then it is incompatible
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

joker187

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 pm

how about taking some of the ha_s out and bring in new people to an old server
Respect 187
<<

OW4126

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Dear admins,

I wish to suggest that you should only be battles between same levels because i find i cant even play the game... :cry: it is a shame because this game is very good. But i cant play without all my troops being killed and my stuff being stolen. Mudflaps has unfairly killed all my hard earned soldiers and robbed me of all my hard won resources. So please re-evualate pvp. Maybe when updates include this i will begin to spread this to everyone i know. But for now pvp is really f*ucked up.

Thank You
OW4126
<<

LTPara

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Well it would make sense to be able to cancel a war refuse.. 12 hours is too long and most players that use it use it so they don't lose cities in their sleep. Players would be happy to pay 5-10 coin to cancel a war refusal.. Not rocket science
<<

wweram675

Beginner

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 am

OW4126 wrote:Dear admins,

I wish to suggest that you should only be battles between same levels because i find i cant even play the game... :cry: it is a shame because this game is very good. But i cant play without all my troops being killed and my stuff being stolen. Mudflaps has unfairly killed all my hard earned soldiers and robbed me of all my hard won resources. So please re-evualate pvp. Maybe when updates include this i will begin to spread this to everyone i know. But for now pvp is really f*ucked up.

Thank You
OW4126

Before I became a killer, I found that a problem as well. I think a good update would be that certain levels can only attack levels in their level group.
RAM was then.
RAM is now.
RAM will be Forever.
I. am. RAM.
<<

smity37

Post Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:47 am

I think the leader should be able to letter his or her vices all at the same time with out havering to send it to the entire alli. The vices should be able to do the same.

Thanks
Smity
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions