FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 92 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

ManiacJoey

Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: Server 92 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hero336 wrote:Joey, sorry. I just saw you in wc correcting people and have the experience that 49/50 ppl that do that arent a good expert. I watched you longer now and saw that you are the 1 that is a good expert. I shouldnt had to give you a title that soon. I appogalipse :-). Dont underrate my experience tough, ive played for long, dont exactly know how long.

Hero

It's fine hero, there are people that want to have a clean wc, and want for a fun game expierenced, have not really seen u on though lol, u must lurk alot. And I Probly played longer then a year but does not seem like it. And I thank you.
<<

Hero336

Post Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 am

nahh you just dont know my name :p this was an acc that i didnt played long and was very different from all my other names ;) my name is secret
<<

Bock_I

Post Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:43 pm

I really think we are going to need more experts on this server than the normal amount. This is because of the trolls on this server with their alts.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 am

I do not feel Drex92 would be a good expert.
I have screenshots of him cussing in wc.

The screenshot can be provided to support if requested.
<<

reddleaf

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 am

I feel that shimhidden would make a very good expert. He has been around since s15 and really has the lay of the land. He is always friendly and puts the interests of the server above his own. I have no beef with the other candidates, I just think he is the most qualified for s92.

Viva la shim!
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 pm

I feel that Sk8rdad18 would not be a good expert.

On several occasions he has spammed world chat.
He has also disrespected people by calling them wannabe's for answering questions in world chat.

Screenshots can be provided to support if requested.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 am

Sk8rdad18 wrote:Well hopefully ll b eligible for expert this time ;)

As i've previously stated not a good choice. Looks like this is the reason for helping people.
<<

Sk8rdad18

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 am

Wow so much hate :(
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:38 pm

I also feel Risk92 who was nominated is not a good choice for expert. This is another who has bypassed the world chat filter and has cussed.

Screen shots can be provided to support if necessary.
<<

Dahos

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Meowr wrote:
MoTioNLe55 wrote:I've never seen Meowr On WC at all. Don't know what u guys r talking about. And I'm on about 4-6 hours a day, every day sooo..... Yeah. I've seen drex on WC before, but never answering questions or helping others. Although, I have seen Fortified on WC quite often and answering questions.'think before you vote guys. Seriously.... Don't just vote for someone because they answered one of your questions and they asked you to vote for them because inknow that happens quite frequently in this server. People don't seem to understand the rules very well in this server. Mainly the 5 minute ad rule and the rule about not asking for Expert votes. Cussing is also a major problem in Server 92, there are many immature and inconsiderate people in S92.... Support, we need you more actively on this new server, until an Expert is elected. Just a thought.

Thank for your concern Motionless. However, I would like to remind you that Haypi Kingdom is a worldwide game. That means there are people from all over the world playing. :lol: Our online times may not overlap, therefore, I would also like for you to refrain from making assumptions of how long this or that person is online. Personally, I believe it is in the best interest of support to elect different experts for different timezones.

The other point you bring up is that person should not vote for players who only answered one of their question.. What if they only had one question at that moment? No one can answer a question that has not been asked.

My main point in responding to your post is this: you asked people not to be so quick to judge or nominate experts, however you, yourself, is the biggest judge of them all. I, for one has never asked anyone whom I've helped in WC to nominate me, nor should they feel obligated to do so. I do not appreciate being mentioned in such a negative context in your comment.

You go Newbie - I'm newb on this server also. I have seen the way everyone attacks someone that is suggested to be expert material on WC. That is why I stay off at the start. Experts will come and go and everything is sorted out in the end. I liked Nathan05 on one server and he was attacked by the entire khaotica alliance and kicked out. The next expert attacked me mercilessly but was fair. Support knows stuff. lol
PreviousNext

Return to Server 92 Expert Nominations