FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 92 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

ManiacJoey

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Re: Server 92 Expert Nominations Discussion

Risk92, please don't have people say to vote u expert on wc, or please tell them not to if u have not ask, they should pick who will be the best qualified, someone that is expierenced, fair and helpfull.
<<

Meowr

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm

MoTioNLe55 wrote:I've never seen Meowr On WC at all. Don't know what u guys r talking about. And I'm on about 4-6 hours a day, every day sooo..... Yeah. I've seen drex on WC before, but never answering questions or helping others. Although, I have seen Fortified on WC quite often and answering questions.'think before you vote guys. Seriously.... Don't just vote for someone because they answered one of your questions and they asked you to vote for them because inknow that happens quite frequently in this server. People don't seem to understand the rules very well in this server. Mainly the 5 minute ad rule and the rule about not asking for Expert votes. Cussing is also a major problem in Server 92, there are many immature and inconsiderate people in S92.... Support, we need you more actively on this new server, until an Expert is elected. Just a thought.

Thank for your concern Motionless. However, I would like to remind you that Haypi Kingdom is a worldwide game. That means there are people from all over the world playing. :lol: Our online times may not overlap, therefore, I would also like for you to refrain from making assumptions of how long this or that person is online. Personally, I believe it is in the best interest of support to elect different experts for different timezones.

The other point you bring up is that person should not vote for players who only answered one of their question.. What if they only had one question at that moment? No one can answer a question that has not been asked.

My main point in responding to your post is this: you asked people not to be so quick to judge or nominate experts, however you, yourself, is the biggest judge of them all. I, for one has never asked anyone whom I've helped in WC to nominate me, nor should they feel obligated to do so. I do not appreciate being mentioned in such a negative context in your comment.
<<

Wubbs

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 pm

MoTioNLe55 wrote:I've never seen Meowr On WC at all. Don't know what u guys r talking about. And I'm on about 4-6 hours a day, every day sooo..... Yeah. I've seen drex on WC before, but never answering questions or helping others. Although, I have seen Fortified on WC quite often and answering questions.'think before you vote guys. Seriously.... Don't just vote for someone because they answered one of your questions and they asked you to vote for them because inknow that happens quite frequently in this server. People don't seem to understand the rules very well in this server. Mainly the 5 minute ad rule and the rule about not asking for Expert votes. Cussing is also a major problem in Server 92, there are many immature and inconsiderate people in S92.... Support, we need you more actively on this new server, until an Expert is elected. Just a thought.

Look, my nomination for meowr was based on my personal knowledge of her personality and her judgement from my other server. And, yes, she is frequently on wc on this server, and yes, she has been helping people. I have found her to be very kind and patient. She has personally helped me tremendouly as this is my first new server.
So please do not imply that I don't know what I'm talking about or that I am not thinking things through. You yourself are the one that is jumping to conclusions. I'll see ya in wc....
<<

Hero336

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Joey is just an wannabe, is saying to everyone to stop saying bad words and so just to get expert. That ppl are never experienced and really usefull/helpfull. I know the first experts will be import experts, when they become inactive they chose experts from wc/here. SegnaXI sayd who doesnt vote me will be killed, as joke but still, and how good he/she was enz. so she doesnt deserve it as well. Havent seen the others much yet, so cant reply to them.

Hero
<<

ManiacJoey

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 am

Yo hero, first off how long have u been playing? More then a year like me? Anyway I am telling them not to swear and spam and such, because when the experts do get in the server, they will get muted or banned getting, them ready for that. And don't care what u think of me, just trying to keep the wc clean, and helping people.
<<

Classicist

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 am

In my opinion an expert is a guy that helps others like vices or leaders do, but they must help not alliance members only, but everyone. They should look both WC and AC. Idk about his AC, but when I look up in WC and see a question, the guy who usually answers and helps is ManiacJoey. So I think he really deserves Expert!
<<

ManiacJoey

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:33 am

Thank you for that, but if u think that go to the other thread and vote this is the discussion board, the other one is the voteing one.
<<

MoTioNLe55

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:47 am

Last edited by MoTioNLe55 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

MoTioNLe55

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 am

<<

Hero336

Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Joey, sorry. I just saw you in wc correcting people and have the experience that 49/50 ppl that do that arent a good expert. I watched you longer now and saw that you are the 1 that is a good expert. I shouldnt had to give you a title that soon. I appogalipse :-). Dont underrate my experience tough, ive played for long, dont exactly know how long.

Hero
PreviousNext

Return to Server 92 Expert Nominations