FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Reimplement Old Alliance Rankings Also!!!

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:29 am

Re: Reimplement Old Alliance Rankings Also!!!

Villan wrote:perhaps they could make a alliance section in the news building that tells you total member prestige for your server. but mines gauge alliance strenght best.

alliance strength id gauged on both id like to recommend a combination of both alliance prestige and members prestige to give a totalling prestige that way both factors are taken into account. alliances are now getting to the point on older servers where they have 2-4 million prestige. as they become more prolific this willl rise causing a major influence on alliance ranking
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I agree with this idea :)
maybe create 2 sections for alliance rank... 1 "alliance mine rank", and the other "alliance rank"
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:10 am

You have my vote
<<

AeraElson

Post Sat May 05, 2012 4:03 am

yes please implement this as soon as possible, two tabs would be great
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Thu May 17, 2012 7:55 pm

OK, these suggestions have been around for about a year now (AKA ever since alliance mines came out). Let's think this fully through.

Mine system--it in some fashion supports togetherness. The entire alliance must work around the clock to feed a monstrous army. But the downfall is that the armies are so rarely used. You can't get pp from attacking somebody for the most part (and minimal pp when you do) and rather get the pp from simply sitting in the mine. This makes the army feel stagnant and worthless. Like we feed 24 hours a day for an army that does not get used. That fact alone makes many players want to quit. We know that Haypi organization likes mines because, well, they are a coin suck. But I encourage them to really think this through. How many players have become disinterested in the other aspects of the game because they are too busy feeding the alli army? How many of us have quit because this aspect of the game is not only boring but a time and money suck.

We are all competitive people--we want to be on top. So we participate in mines. But it just makes us dislike the game and none of us want that. We fell in love with Haypi for a reason now don't let us fall out of love. Whether you need to alter the mine system in some way that will spice up the mines (faster troop build times, attribute/skill points, warping, etc) or reimplement the old alliance ranking system we PLEAD for a change. Almost every single one of your dedicated players have voiced a dislike for alliance war system. Why do you continue to ignore them?

This message was induced after spending one day not feeding alli army. I searched for pp all day. Killing and loving every second I spent in game. I had a blast and was reenthused with Haypi. Today I have done nothing but feed the army. Three farming armies bringing in 400k crop a piece every 5 minutes for the last 4 hours (and it won't stop now). Today makes me want to quit. Yesterday made me want to play forever.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Lordewan

Citizen

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:19 am

ok heres my view, yes if haypi added the old ranking back it would improve the game. but it would lose them money - they know that mines are unpopular and if the other ranking was added most alliances would quit the mines. this means less coins for them (fair enough - they are a company after all)

they wouldnt disguard the mine system compleatly becouse there would be riots about how much money/time has been spent getting mine prestige to where it was and refunding is impossible.

we and the developers need to come together and think of a realistic improvement - remembering that haypi wont include it unless they genrally belive it would increase there income higher than present.

if any staff are reading this and want to discuss any ideas i will happy give my time to help improve this game we all love. (im sure others would too if given the chance to help)
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 pm

The_MuKu wrote:We are all competitive people--we want to be on top. So we participate in mines. But it just makes us dislike the game and none of us want that. We fell in love with Haypi for a reason now don't let us fall out of love. Whether you need to alter the mine system in some way that will spice up the mines (faster troop build times, attribute/skill points, warping, etc) or reimplement the old alliance ranking system we PLEAD for a change. Almost every single one of your dedicated players have voiced a dislike for alliance war system. Why do you continue to ignore them?

Killing and loving every second I spent in game. I had a blast and was reenthused with Haypi. Today I have done nothing but feed the army. Three farming armies bringing in 400k crop a piece every 5 minutes for the last 4 hours (and it won't stop now). Today makes me want to quit. Yesterday made me want to play forever.

*Edited*

Yes. I have woken up at 6:00 AM in the morning, saw i was being attacked on haypi, logged in and saw it was someone pinning me. I do a quick check at our alliance army, and bam. 30 seconds away from starving. So i wake up, farm the heck out of my neighbors when I should be sleeping, and then try to go back to sleep. I have two baby sisters that keep me up, and I'm tired the rest of the day. I HATE losing sleep because of my alliance army. The game gets less appealing to me every day. I am now getting into other games that are much more active and have a reason for you to constantly be on.

So as muku said, let's spice things up. Give me a reason to delete the other apps on my iPod over Haypi. Give me reasons to keep playing and spend my money.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:34 am

JamesKer1 wrote:
The_MuKu wrote:We are all competitive people--we want to be on top. So we participate in mines. But it just makes us dislike the game and none of us want that. We fell in love with Haypi for a reason now don't let us fall out of love. Whether you need to alter the mine system in some way that will spice up the mines (faster troop build times, attribute/skill points, warping, etc) or reimplement the old alliance ranking system we PLEAD for a change. Almost every single one of your dedicated players have voiced a dislike for alliance war system. Why do you continue to ignore them?

Killing and loving every second I spent in game. I had a blast and was reenthused with Haypi. Today I have done nothing but feed the army. Three farming armies bringing in 400k crop a piece every 5 minutes for the last 4 hours (and it won't stop now). Today makes me want to quit. Yesterday made me want to play forever.

*Edited*

Yes. I have woken up at 6:00 AM in the morning, saw i was being attacked on haypi, logged in and saw it was someone pinning me. I do a quick check at our alliance army, and bam. 30 seconds away from starving. So i wake up, farm the heck out of my neighbors when I should be sleeping, and then try to go back to sleep. I have two baby sisters that keep me up, and I'm tired the rest of the day. I HATE losing sleep because of my alliance army. The game gets less appealing to me every day. I am now getting into other games that are much more active and have a reason for you to constantly be on.

So as muku said, let's spice things up. Give me a reason to delete the other apps on my iPod over Haypi. Give me reasons to keep playing and spend my money.

And this has to do with the topic how?
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:28 am

The_MuKu wrote:OK, these suggestions have been around for about a year now (AKA ever since alliance mines came out). Let's think this fully through.

Mine system--it in some fashion supports togetherness. The entire alliance must work around the clock to feed a monstrous army. But the downfall is that the armies are so rarely used. You can't get pp from attacking somebody for the most part (and minimal pp when you do) and rather get the pp from simply sitting in the mine. This makes the army feel stagnant and worthless. Like we feed 24 hours a day for an army that does not get used. That fact alone makes many players want to quit. We know that Haypi organization likes mines because, well, they are a coin suck. But I encourage them to really think this through. How many players have become disinterested in the other aspects of the game because they are too busy feeding the alli army? How many of us have quit because this aspect of the game is not only boring but a time and money suck.

We are all competitive people--we want to be on top. So we participate in mines. But it just makes us dislike the game and none of us want that. We fell in love with Haypi for a reason now don't let us fall out of love. Whether you need to alter the mine system in some way that will spice up the mines (faster troop build times, attribute/skill points, warping, etc) or reimplement the old alliance ranking system we PLEAD for a change. Almost every single one of your dedicated players have voiced a dislike for alliance war system. Why do you continue to ignore them?

This message was induced after spending one day not feeding alli army. I searched for pp all day. Killing and loving every second I spent in game. I had a blast and was reenthused with Haypi. Today I have done nothing but feed the army. Three farming armies bringing in 400k crop a piece every 5 minutes for the last 4 hours (and it won't stop now). Today makes me want to quit. Yesterday made me want to play forever.

100% agree
<<

Akell2

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 am

I am not too good with words. Forgive me for my scrambled mind.
About a year ago I stumbled upon this game. I did not have high expectations for this app, as I am generally uninterested in anything other than First Person Shooters. Well, let's just say I was astonished at the amount of creativity this game was designed with and the pure fun it had to offer. I quickly learned all the tricks and trades of this game with help from an alliance on S103, OMNI. All the people there were so friendly and awesome. They got me started in this app, and got me competitive. Soon after joining and after climbing the ranks, I realized that my prestige gain was not only beniffiting me, but my alliance as well. This idea really appealed to me. OMNI had a reason to help me out. MY gain was also THEIR gain. This is the game i fell in love with.
We went from rank 300 plus to in the top 20 because of everyones hard work.

Now this game has become a group of slaves, throwing in resources to an army that rarely sees battle. There isn't as much determination in having big armies, or sharing batttle plans with each other against our current target. I understand that totally removing this feature is not an option, as refunding all the players for their coin donations and such is, quite simply, impossible. But it is very possible to Reimplement the old alliance ranking system. We can all see it is not a matter of you not having the ability to do so, you did it once, you can do it again. Haypi Co. you would still be earning money from the mines. I would still put money into the mines, and I believe others would too. Nobody wants to throw away all their alliance has worked for. You say you strive for excellence. How do you determine this success? I think, a strong daily revenue along with the love and gratefulness of the haypi community would be success.
The majoity of the haypi community has asked you to add the old alliance rankin system back in, as have I. You would be doing yourselves a favor, along with the satisfaction of pleasing your loyal customers.
I ask that you strongly consider this.
Thanks for reading
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions