Server 116 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 am

Server 116 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Ethan1212

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Re: Server 116 Expert Nominations

Do we even get more experts after a merge?
S63 3rd Marquis-Very Active
S74 2nd Baron-Inactive
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:31 am

Ethan1212 wrote:Do we even get more experts after a merge?

If a player is at any point deemed to be suitable (at the discretion of Support staff) for the position of Expert, he or she will be given that role and responsibility.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

johner98

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:41 am

I nominate GeOrGx as a expert he is nice and very helpful and is always on and active he has helped me through haypi kingdom. And he is also very friendly.
<<

DavidVW

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:59 am

There are several good possibilities for expert, but probably the best is georgx. He is very helpful and knows a lot about the game. Chat respects him and he is on almost 24/7. He is very kind and considerate of others. Probably one of the best possibilities for expert out of every server on haypi.
<<

Sebber

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 pm

I nominate Ctcowboy for expert. He is lots of fun, understands the rules and requirements of the game. Ctcowboy is also very active in the game and in the chats. He would be valuable to have to monitor what is going on and keep the game fun and stop people from breaking the rules. Ctcowboy for expert!
<<

dragon2409

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:09 pm

I would like to nominate ctcowboy to be an expert I think he would be really good as an expert as he plays all the time and he has helped me more than I can say since I started. Ctcowboy for expert
<<

Cal209

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 pm

I too would like to nominate Ctcowboy for expert. He is very knowledgable at this game and is always on. I don't chat alot, but I do pay attention (lurk) to what's going on and have learned alot from him. He's always on chat and would be a great choice
<<

Bayfrog

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 am

I nominate johner98 for expert because he shows remarkable kindness to others. Also, he is nice on chat and always follows the rules. Personally I have found him to help me when ever I need help, an is always willing to lend a hand to everyone. On chat, he respects everyone. His knowledge is very extensive about hapi kingdom, and he is amost always on. That is why johner98 would be a very good choice to choose for expert.
<<

Ekagirl

Post Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 am

I nominate Fraging for expert. Very knowledgable player, super helpful to anyone in need, very active, and all around good person for the expert title. :D
Next

Return to Server 116 Expert Nominations