FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 111 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Dfwguy1979

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 am

Re: Server 111 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate cjhouts for expert. She is a great player and has helped many players. She talks to everyone with respect. She knows how to diffuse a situation without getting people upset. I think she would be very fair and respectful expert!
<<

rayton

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 am

I nominate cjhouts for expert. She is a great person and as drafty said she can calm a situation down without hurting feelings. In my alliances alliance chat whenever there is an argument she comes in and calms it down but doesn't make anyone angry in the process. She is a great person and is on a ton so I think she would be a great expert.
<<

TacoSeeker

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:09 pm

I want to nominate rweisman43 for expert. He is friendly. Helpful nd active. And a great paltry and knowledgeable about the game
<<

MaddDogg

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:23 pm

I would like to nominate tacoseeker for expert. HE is a great player. He knows slot about the game he is very friendly and active. I whink he would make a great expert
<<

Qwerrty

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 am

I would like to nominate Zod21 for expert. I know he doesn't say much in wc, but in ac he is definitely the most active and helpful person there. He gave me plenty of advice and even bought level 1 gear from me at max price just because I said please.

Also, I believe that it would be good for him. I think it would make him more active in wc and he would have a better and more fun haypi experience. So everybody wins! :D
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 am

Qwerrty wrote:I would like to nominate Zod21 for expert. I know he doesn't say much in wc, but in ac he is definitely the most active and helpful person there. He gave me plenty of advice and even bought level 1 gear from me at max price just because I said please.

Also, I believe that it would be good for him. I think it would make him more active in wc and he would have a better and more fun haypi experience. So everybody wins! :D

I disagree with this... When I was active I'm pretty sure I remember him getting muted quite a few times... Or at least getting warned ;) and also, for him to become expert, he should help out the whole server in wc, not just ac. You shouldn't become expert just to start helping out, you should be doing that anyway. Sorry
<<

Jwl

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 pm

I'd like to know if I could be one I don't know how to be a nomination perso :?: n
<<

Lord_Duck

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I'd like nominate Queen_Duck. She is very polite and helps players that are just starting out. She always obeys the rules and is fun to chat with.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Jwl wrote:I'd like to know if I could be one I don't know how to be a nomination perso :?: n

Experts are chosen with nominated players in mind, but not as any weight to the final decision. To receive nominations and/or become an Expert one must show him or herself as active, friendly, and helpful in World Chat. Asking for nominations or nominating oneself is frowned upon and will severely reduce one's chances of becoming an Expert.

I assume this is a suitable answer to your question, or I have it completely wrong. :geek: Let me know in a forum private message or here if you meant something else. :P
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Icecool121

Citizen

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Lord_Duck wrote:I'd like nominate Queen_Duck. She is very polite and helps players that are just starting out. She always obeys the rules and is fun to chat with.

Totally inconspicuous usernames I see...
Kingdom- S124- Icecool121- King of Kings
PreviousNext

Return to Server 111 Expert Nominations