FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 103 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Slimster

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Server 103 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Robotstove for expert on s103. He contains all the qualities needed to be an expert and I'm sure he'll make a great expert. 
<<

Etoya

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 am

I would like to nominate Robotstove for expert on s103
His brilliant commanding skills won many outnumbered battles !!! Robots stone cold logic as well as diplomatic skills earned him great respect amongst fellow Haypi players. He is very fair,  always gives credit where it's due and loves to help an upcoming player w experienced advice or a category specific  guide. As a vice in one of the top alliances on this server he is always online eager to spread his Haypi expertise to anyone who is willing to ask regardless of their level or military status. He will be a great active addition  to the expert team on our server. 

Thank u for your Attention 

Sincerely 

Etoya aka Latoya 
<<

GeorgeAgd

Baron

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:26 am

I vote for Robotstove for expert status, everyone on s103 knows him well, he is always helpful in WC and knows just about everything there is to know within the game. We desperately need more active experts and I hope the voices of the players are heard.
<<

Akell2

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:02 pm

I would like to nominate Robotstove for expert. I think Robo would make a great expert. Robo is very active. Everytime I come online, I see him chatting it up and helping other players. He is very experienced and knows alot about the game. Being so experienced he has a lot of knowledge worth sharing. He is very kind and should be expert. We need more active experts on s103, and Robotstove is very active, and would fit in to the expert title very well.
Hope you take this into consideration.
<<

SimonP

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:37 pm

I would like to nominate Robotstove as expert on Server 103! He has every characteristic that is needed to make a good expert. Robotstove's knowledge of the game construct, especially the statistics involved with battling (I think his epic battles speak for themselves), is by far the best I know of. I have even seen other experts ask for Robotstove to look over their battle screenshots to see why a battle resulted the way it did. Robotstove also is among the finest players concerning the diplomats between alliances as well as within Loyalty's alliance. Robotstove is an extremely active player and would easily be able to help monitor world chat to keep it clean from uncalled for bashing. I believe that he would be fair and would show good judgement concerning what is and is not appropriate for world chat. Our server is in need of some new, active, and enthusiastic Experts and I have 100% faith that Robotstove would be a great asset to Haypi and its players!!

SimonP
<<

Boominboom

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 pm

I nominate Robotstove for Expert on S103. He helps me with game play and strategy regularly. He's a fair diplomat and a strong competitor. He's one of the reasons I've kept playing for the past year. He comes up with cool mini contests and often provides comic relief. He has a desire to make haypi a better place. FYI All though not relevant, he also has a cool girlfriend.
<<

alfcam

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 pm

I nominate Robotstove for expert on s103. I have been in.the same alliance with him for almost a year. He has helped me a lot and I cant think of someone better for expert. He is what haypi is looking for.
Previous

Return to Server 103 Expert Nominations