<<

Zorticus

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Server 103 Expert Nominations Discussion

Dan1357 wrote:ok i removed it see

Dan1357

Real name- Daniel Carter

Server 103

Hehehe!! Dan Carter!! I never knew the famous rugby Dan Carter was on our server 

But in all honesty even though there are experts in AC or PM, it seems there is a huge gap of active experts on wc.... Everyone knows who I am and can vouch that I spend way too mug time on wc, and it seems whenever someone asks a question or an argument breaks out, the experts seem too show up too late or not at all!!

When they are on they tend to be good, but for the number of experts on our server there is a distinct lack of them on wc where it's needed...

Brought to you by the letters Z and orticus 
<<

Goblom

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 am

Zorticus wrote:
Dan1357 wrote:ok i removed it see

Dan1357

Real name- Daniel Carter

Server 103

Hehehe!! Dan Carter!! I never knew the famous rugby Dan Carter was on our server 

But in all honesty even though there are experts in AC or PM, it seems there is a huge gap of active experts on wc.... Everyone knows who I am and can vouch that I spend way too mug time on wc, and it seems whenever someone asks a question or an argument breaks out, the experts seem too show up too late or not at all!!

When they are on they tend to be good, but for the number of experts on our server there is a distinct lack of them on wc where it's needed...

Brought to you by the letters Z and orticus 

I Agree with you zortie even though you just technically nominated yourself. Everyone knows you and you are almost always on like 20 hours a day.

I am always on as well, but i only talk in world chat if im bored or if someone i know is talking in world chat.
Need Help with the new 3.0 update? Check viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11571 maybe it will answer some of your questions
<<

LadyJemima

Citizen

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Thank you for removing me after being an expert for over a year without so much as a letter or courtesy notice.

Ex-Expert Server 9 & 103

LJ
(EX)PERT SERVER 103
<<

Bella01

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 am

Yeh Lady J that happened to Riddler12 as well.

Sucks
Previous

Return to Server 103 Expert Nominations