FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 77 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

|Dawg|

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:53 am

Re: Server 77 Expert Nominations

Right after the crash Kingboons left everything aside and tried to explain to everyone what happened

hes a great model of what a haypi expert should be

i nominate kingboons
<<

10letters

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 am

i nominate kingboons

Hes taught most of the server how to play

we need better experts and hes perfect for it
<<

Topcat2

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 am

I believe a.d.m.I.n should be expert. I got this acc 2 days ago and instantly everyone started accusing me of being a spy because I left the alliance I was in after it had been wiped of it's army. It seemed nobody believed me and I was about ready to quit the game for good. But a.d.m.I.n started talking to me and told me, "Their opinions don't matter. It's your opinion that matters. Don't let them get to you. If you do they'll keep doing it. I know you're not a spy. Now all you have to do is know who you really are and don't let their opinions get in the way of having fun and playing the game." Honestly he's the only reason I'm still playing on s77. He later offered me a spot in his alliance because he noticed everyone else was rejecting me thinking I was a spy still. I accepted the offer. I know you're not supposed to nominate anyone from your alliance, but a.d.m.I.n really helped me out and is the friendliest person I know on s77. He's now a great friend of mine and I think he would make a great expert. I'm nominating him myself, he never said anything about nominating himself. I'm sure almost everyone he talks to would like him to be an expert as well :) thank you a.d.m.I.n for helping me and being a great friend!

-TopCat2

Please don't self-nominate :)
<<

a.d.m.i.n

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 am

You're welcome topcat :) I think I'd be a great expert, but I don't think I could handle having people threaten to kill me just for enforcing haypi rules  I'd do it if enough people want me to, but I think I should just stay an admin for now until I'm really needed  thanks for nominating me though
<<

Assanee

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 am

Hello Support,
I would like to nominate crazy_kate for expert.
She has always been there to answer all my questions and help me figure out what all the stats mean and what techs do.
She is a very fair and active player.
Thanks for your time
<<

Assanee

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 am

Is there even any active experts on server 77?
something should be done support......
<<

Matthias42

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:15 am

Id like to also nominate crazy_kate. She is a great vice; responsible and trustworthy. I believe she would make a fine expert and a great addition to the haypi server 77 team.

Thank you for your consideration

-Matthias42
{Shazaam!_77 leader}
Server 13/104/117 inactive - Mattr42
Server 56/114 active
Server 75 active
Server 77 active - Matthias42
Server 91 r.i.c.o ('-'_'-')

...Attending mental rehabilitation classes because of a rare but serious Haypi Kingdom addiction...
<<

Lilpat9413

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:37 am

I'd like to nominate brian3120. He's an experienced player and one of haypis best leaders. He's reputation speaks for himself. Snuff said lol
Last edited by Lilpat9413 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Whitole

Post Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Yep. We really need new Experts.
I nominate !Eagiewars because he is a really good player and he's funny and he help everybody when we need help. :mrgreen:

:!: :arrow: :idea: :!: :arrow: :idea: :!:
<<

Ninjagirl9

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Coit wrote:Once again, are you kidding?! This dokdo thinks he should be expert but he can't make a coherent argument and posts in an insulting manner. Not appropriate for n expert.

And even more admittedly campaigned for posts supporting byunsaddo7. Admittedly translated. Let me guess, all of Korea is voting for him. No thanks because this guy obviously doesn't understand what an expert really is here. This is not n election so stop the campaigning. Plus haypi says point blank they will skip people that campaign and nominate themselves. How can he enforce rules when he doesn't know them or follow them himself?

Forgive me for not knowing and being new Mr Coit. I'd correct this post of yours but i fear it might waste my time. So many faults... shame.
-NinjaG9
Previous

Return to Server 77 Expert Nominations