FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 53 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Josh399

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Server 53 Expert Nominations

Rgm501,
He has helped me and showed me how to play the game..
He is a great person.
<<

Mjot3

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Wow a lot of poeple are voting for rgm501. Well, I got to agree he's good.
<<

T-BIRG

Post Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm

I nominate rgm501. He is always helping
People and making sure people follow
The rules. He's a vice in our alliance and
Is always trying to help people in the
Alliance as much as he can. I know he
Wants an expert spot more than anything
Because he is a natural leader and likes
To help people. I hope he gets expert
Soon because he's been working on it
For a long time and he deserves it.
<<

BigBare

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 am

Bare thought he would drop in and would like to vote for having Beastmastas expert title away. Bare hasn't ever seen anything from him besides subpar Haypi knowledge and using his expert title to turn World Chat into his own personal chat room. Ranked 8th for personal prestige, he uses the mute hammer as a threat for the war aspect of the game instead of as a chat monitor. He repeatedly calls people childish and immature on a regular basis in world chat and never seems to take disciplinary measures to letters or private messaging.

All in all Bare feels BeastMasta is a poor Haypi player and a poorer Haypi expert. Bare feels that as a player who has put a substantial amount of money into coins that server 53 deserves better than this trash expert.
<<

Wolfman91

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:00 am

I will throw I. A vote for zooropey as expert. She is a very helpful lady who will do everything she can to get the information to help someone.

Give a shout out to Sonically and BeastMasta both have done good work but Em is one of the best experts I've seen.
<<

BigBare

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:16 am

Bare has a serious question. Why do we have experts with poor knowledge of Haypi beyond basic play? Can we find experts willing teach players facts and tricks not seen and used by the masses passing along word of mouth teachings?
We need experts that can answer questions such as "What is the optimal speed stat for an archer army?" or "How do you find or create a level 10 oasis?" Instead we have an expert that gives no warning before muting, discriminates in his world chat policing, and couldn't answer a endgame Haypi mechanics question such as "How does the technology math compound? Is it 3%+3%+3% etc or is it 3%x3%x3%" Saw that question sit in world chat unanswered with an expert present and active in the chat room. Please remove our trash expert and provide us with a more knowledgable player as a server expert.
<<

Cosmicguy

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 am

I don't find beastmasta useful anymore after he got his expert title, he did his agenda to get the title when he acted useful and knowledgeable but he bring disgrace to the experts
Previous

Return to Server 53 Expert Nominations