FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 108 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Colin903

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Server 108 Expert Nominations

Nathan05 wrote:
Colin903 wrote:I agree we need more experts and for me it would be comingdoom or me because besides myself I can't think of another more active and helpful player.

Please don't self nominate as it is highly frowned upon

Thanks

I don't want to be an expert and maybe I did not use my words appropriately. I have and always have tried to help others by giving advice helping to equip them at npc price or donate money to help with their tech. What I was trying to say was that comingdoom has always been a similar player to me and if I were to vote another expert I would want someone who is going to continue that fashion.

Sorry if I upset anyone but as chick mentioned we need more experts and comingdoom fits that profile
<<

Logan910

Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 am

I would agree with everybody else that we need more experts on server 108 for sure. I would second the nomination for ComingDoom. I think he would make an excellent expert.
<<

Hnathan1

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 am

I would like to nominate Colin903. He has been of great help for me and others. He is really helpful, active and always talks in world chat instead of lurking like I have been of other Experts. He is willing to help ANYONE who asks and willing to speak up to anyone. He is well respected and a fair player of this addictive game. He has given out Excellent advice about all aspects of the game. If Colin gets Expert more people will seek for for advice. For me Colin903 is all and more deserves to become an Expert on s108.
<<

Colin903

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks Nathan I said before I didn't want to be an expert but if you and other players really believe that I have those qualities then maybe I was too rash in my comments. I didn't think I was deserving or had enough knowledge of all aspects of the game. I have learned a lot recently from juan and and to emulate myself as being in the same calibre of our experts was at that time laughable. But I'm glad I've been able to help you Nathan and As always I will continue to be there should I be needed
<<

Lord_Duck

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

BenFuller is very helpful on all things haypi. I've never heard of him braking any rules. I nominate BenFuller
<<

Queen_Duck

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 pm

I'd like to nominate Lord_Duck. He helps everyone. He is very experienced and very active in chat.
<<

Ramsey16

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 pm

I would like to nominate BenFuller for s108 Expert!!!! I'm still very active on this server and I have seen BenFuller on World Chat very often. He is always professional, friendly and helpful. I'm honestly surprised that you haven't already made him an Expert.

Thanks for listening!
Ramsey
<<

Dash_Board

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:30 pm

I also would like to nominate BenFuller as an expert. He is part of a healthy active alliance and has a great amount of experience in the game. He would be a good fit for it.

Happy gaming!!!
Dash
<<

Sektor

Beginner

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 am

I would also like to add my vote for benfuller. He is ALWAYS online! and has proved to be helpful and courteous to any player that needs help. I strongly suggest haypi consider him, he would make a valuable addition to the haypi team!
<<

Nosaj88

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:20 pm

I too would also like to nominate Benfuller for expert. He is a great guy for advice on the game and is always more than happy to help. He always responds in a timely manner and I have never heard a bad word about him and is always pleasant to chat with on world chat. It's active players like Ben who keep this game fun and fair for all. Newbies and long time players alike. Def best choice for the next expert position.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 108 Expert Nominations