FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FREE PHAL008! (Server 72)

<<

phal008

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:18 pm

FREE PHAL008! (Server 72)

I know that many Haypi Kingdom players have experienced me using vulgar/offensive language in the world chat. Some may have seen me avoiding chat filter, and most may have seen both. So here's for my apology.

I apologize if I may have offended some of you for what I have said in the world chat. I understand that not everyone is on the maturity level or of age to see vulgar language (determined by parents), and that some people may be genuinely offended by such language. I know that some things I have said were aimed directly at some members of the Server 72 Haypi Kingdom community. The punishment I have received is easily justified, and I'm glad to see that support is actively playing a role in keeping our World Chat clean.

But here's to the vote. Many, and I truly mean many, players have received guidance from me, regardless of their alliance or any other bias/prejudice I may have. As for my alliance, I think none of them can deny my importance in activity whether it be donating or helping other members in the Alliance Chat. Some players have really enjoyed chatting with me before. I try to keep chat alive and have fun with others. If someone asks a questions while I choose to be active in the World Chat, who usually answers first? So many players I have helped, and even some in a certain alliance that my alliance is rivaled against. I suspect many members of a certain alliance or two will vote no to this "FREE PHAL008" post, yet I encourage them. After all, I can't imagine that hundreds of active members on Server 72 will all unanimously vote yes to this.

Vote "yes" or "no", and please give a short and simple explanation to your vote. Also, please follow all forums rules.

Thx!
Phal008
Al. Outbreak
Level 16
S72
<<

jayrock16

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:11 am

Re: FREE PHAL008! (Server 72)

I vote yes to un-ban cause you have helped me more times than I can count
<<

Cigg4000

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 am

Phal what will we do without your constant ramblings and big-headed self gratification while your gone??? Lol. No
<<

Bamaboy40

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:41 am

I vote yes. I see lots of people use language in wc, phal just got reportted by some people who got theirs army's destroyed by him. he also gives lots of advice and helps people level up too.
<<

support4

Elite

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 am

phal008 wrote:I know that many Haypi Kingdom players have experienced me using vulgar/offensive language in the world chat. Some may have seen me avoiding chat filter, and most may have seen both. So here's for my apology.

I apologize if I may have offended some of you for what I have said in the world chat. I understand that not everyone is on the maturity level or of age to see vulgar language (determined by parents), and that some people may be genuinely offended by such language. I know that some things I have said were aimed directly at some members of the Server 72 Haypi Kingdom community. The punishment I have received is easily justified, and I'm glad to see that support is actively playing a role in keeping our World Chat clean.

But here's to the vote. Many, and I truly mean many, players have received guidance from me, regardless of their alliance or any other bias/prejudice I may have. As for my alliance, I think none of them can deny my importance in activity whether it be donating or helping other members in the Alliance Chat. Some players have really enjoyed chatting with me before. I try to keep chat alive and have fun with others. If someone asks a questions while I choose to be active in the World Chat, who usually answers first? So many players I have helped, and even some in a certain alliance that my alliance is rivaled against. I suspect many members of a certain alliance or two will vote no to this "FREE PHAL008" post, yet I encourage them. After all, I can't imagine that hundreds of active members on Server 72 will all unanimously vote yes to this.

Vote "yes" or "no", and please give a short and simple explanation to your vote. Also, please follow all forums rules.

Thx!
Phal008
Al. Outbreak
Level 16
S72

I will ask your server support to check your action, she will give you a letter if she agree to remove your ban.
<<

phal008

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 am

thank you support. i created this post to be fair and see which members think i should be unbanned from chat and which ones think i should. i put it into "suggestions" because it seemed appropriately fit. maybe there should be a seperate thread for chat bans/account bans? or is there? i guess i'll have to look...
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 am

Wrong section ^^ should be j GEneral discussion

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

phal008

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:19 pm

it's been so long.....

BUMP... BUMP BUMP IT UP!

Just a bump to bump this sh*t up, do not forget me. remember me.

#scammedhaypifor3grand

Return to Suggestions