FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 38 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Lady.Xenia

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Re: Server 38 Expert Nominations Discussion

I joined Haypi Kingdom through a friend on a different server. I used to be mortified at the types of language and inappropriateness of Server 38's world chat. One day, she was reviewing a war report and happened to stop by the chat and asked where all the experts were - THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH EXPERTS on the server! Moon and Goqut are the only experts I ever see muting language that has to do with sexual orientation (calling each other super! and lesbos), violence (not related to the game), and racism/prejudice (e.g. "popping ragheads," etc.). Moreover, players are avoiding the filter by using spaces and punctuation marks. I really think that it is out of control and way beyond rule lines, and I would like to nominate I.Am.Stauf to be an expert. I will consider nominating others as I get to know more of the players. -X.
<<

DuskFall

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:06 pm

This is stupid so many asking for expert. If u ask you guys u aint gonna get it lol :lol:
S110ChocChimp=inactive
S61DuskFall=inactive
S76DuskFa!!=inactive
S77DuskFall77=inactive
S78DuskFall78=active
()===()=================>
<=================()===()
Dont worry, be happy!!!
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:55 pm

beatlesfan wrote:Any nominations for corbabe should be not counted. Corbabe sent out an alliance letter asking for nominations,

Let's see if this works

CORBABE SHOULD NEVER BE ELECTED!!! Well anyway when I am on I see a lot of people avoiding filter and bashing people... I dont want to show an expert a ss because the people keep on saying they will farm me if I do... I wish I could do something about it but I cant :x

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

I.Am.Stauf

Baron

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 am

If they Are doing that and you Do^ have ss regarding it, then don't tell anybody you're taking ss (as long as you don't tell anyone they won't know, and won't farm you) and then send any and all ss to kingdomsupport@haypi.com
Ex-Expert--Server 110
You don't quit haypi...haypi quits you...but too bad haypi never quits.
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:01 am

Thanks Stauf. 8-)

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 pm

But I think server 38 has one of the worst wc EVER! Everybodys cussing and avoiding and spamming.

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

Quenched

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 am

I.Am.Stauf wrote:Alright, something seriously needs to be done. Wc is completely out of control right now and talu, I can't remember his full name, is trying his best but players are not giving him the respect he deserves. We NEED more experts. And quick!

i know exactly what your talking about stauf. people in WC, go crazy when there is no expert present. like if its the thing to do -____- they say "no expert?" then a few seconds later start posting vulgar comments -___- we should seriously try to put an end to this. -Quenched (:
Oh Im Sorry, Did That Hurt? (:
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 pm

This server is server 110 now. Server 38 merged
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
Previous

Return to Server 38 Expert Nominations