FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Through Thick and Thin: My Haypi Adventures-Haypi Article

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 am

Through Thick and Thin: My Haypi Adventures-Haypi Article

One day I was browsing through the app store looking for good games. I had just gotten my first ever itouch. It wasn't much but I was still extremely grateful. I downloaded this app that told me about free games and I became hungry for an adventure. Soon, my browsing became a furious frenzy to find a great game. And one day, a great, beautiful day, on the top 5 free games of this free game teller app, was a game called Haypi Kingdom. It looked like a plain jane app with the emblem of a brown circle with a sword in it; but yet, it caught my attention and interest. So I decided to download it. Little did I know what I was about to get myself into.
As it was done downloading, it was time for dinner. I had prepared a delicious steak dinner. I decided the game testing could wait as a sank my teeth into a juicy steak. as I was done, I left the table, got to my itouch, and opened the app. For some reason, I was nervous. I really did have high hopes for the app Haypi Kingdom I just downloaded. As I opened the app, so my eyes opened as well. Before me, I found a complicated game of adventure and war.
I knew nothing about the app so I decided to read the help guide. Thus, my Haypi adventure started. As I slowly learned how to play, I realized there were others I was playing with. And as I found out about world chat, my game experience increased ten fold. I also went ballistic and told all my friends about it and how awesome it was. Most were hesitant and thought it was going to be lame. Eventually I got one of my good friends to download it for me to help me finish my "refer 1" task. He didn't want to play it but decided to give the game a chance. My friend saw that it was amazing and we played together.
Although I had a friend and knew a little about the game, I realized that I was in need of help from someone experienced. I soon leveled up to the Third Barron level, and became quickly aware of other players. I became a farming target for most around me. They would attack me three to five times a day for my city's resources. I became in need of people who would protect me. I was aware of the rule that people couldn't attack their fellow alliance members so I applied for a position at the alliance Trusoljas- as one of their members was actively attacking me. I found this the safest way to stop the attacks. Even though I joined the alliance to stop the player from attacking me, I learned much more from that wonderful alliance.
There in the Trusoljas alliance, I met two players (Gethrobo and Mountain) that made Haypi Kingdom the game it is for me. They taught me everything I needed to know. They taught me how to command in war, ways to level up, how to gain prestige and resources quickly; they were just an overall great help. As they were both vices in the alliance, they were just doing their jobs by helping the new players like me. Later I was able to earn my position as a vice leader in that great alliance, and even passed up a few that helped me out. I was excelling greatly. The one who use to farm me was now a good 3 levels lower than I.
Things were going amazing until the day I lost everything. Our alliance was at war with an alliance called Bloodlust. They warped all their cities to mine, cropped me, wiped my entire army and farmed me for days. My alliance was doing their best to help me but were dealing with the same problem. I felt defeated and torn. My view of Haypi became grim and I felt the sting of war. I knew not of it before and was considering quitting. I felt like there wasn't room in Haypi Kingdom for me anymore. But I was so blessed to have friends that help me realize that it was a war game and that those things happen, that it only makes you stronger and more experienced. If it wasn't for them I know that my life would be missing the game that permanently marked my life.
As I barley escaped that battle of quitting, I realized that my friends were right. I grew stinger, had a bigger army and became way less of a target. People were more hesitant to attack me and I started wiping others. I became a Haypi Master. Although my army wasn't nearly as big as others, my strengths were in the knowledge of the game. I now began to expand. I started completing the "Task 36" by creating new accounts. As I did this, I used my knowledge of Haypi Kingdom to start helping other servers and new players. I found that helping new ones love the game as I do, made the game mire fun for me. I had players that I taught how to play Haypi, challenge me. Although I won the wars against most of them, I was so excited players were getting the "Haypi Fever!" The whole experience has been a blast that could never be replaced- EVER. What used to be a regular, normal itouch to me soon became the holder of one of my closest friends.
Through thick and thin as I learned the ropes and discovered new things in this amazing game, I realized that it's about having fun, working together, building friendships, and overall enjoying the game.
A very special thank you to: Haypi Kingdom, The Support team, Haypi Kingdom players: Mountain, Gethrobo, Complicate/Citylights, Erin87, Daltara,Trusmaniac, Herogal22, and all the others I have met along the way for greatly impacting my life and Haypi for the better. :D

<<

Complicate

Marquis

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:10 am

Re: Through Thick and Thin: My Haypi Adventures-Haypi Article

Great article. 8-)
Last edited by Complicate on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Better or for worse.

Sincerely,

Complicate
<<

herogal22

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 am

Very nice Legit :D you're a great friend and a great writer ;b
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:01 am

Very nice. Good writing and good story
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 am

Thank you all :) it means alot to me.

<<

Reach82

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 am

NIce article, just to edit, you spelled mire instead of more, hope it gets in:)
<<

sky705

Beginner

Location: Rainbow Road, just 673 pirate paces away from Mario and Luigi's house ;)

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 am

This is one legit article, I like.

APPROVED

Haypi addicts, gotta love us <3

I'll miss you, FAAMASINO & Poseidon :'(
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

sky705 wrote:This is one legit article, I like.

APPROVED

Thanks so much :D

<<

alanwalsh4

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 pm

this is a superb composition :) i think it should win the competition, only thing is like another person said run trough all your spelling :)
you said stinger instead of stronger ::)
but i love the article
s50...alanwalsh...inactive
s74...alanwalsh2...inactive
s75...alanwalsh6...active
s76...alanwalsh3...active
s82...alanwalsh4...very active
s82...alanwalsh5...active
s83...vicont1...active

sky tought blank posting was a secret :P
alanwalsh4 wrote:
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:07 pm

lol i tryped this and proof read this all on my itouch, it was small and the auto correct-you know how that is :P

Next

Return to Haypi Events