FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 104 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Supertree

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: Server 104 Expert Nominations

I cause trouble? not really :) just watching my allaince member cause trouble instead.... about to get him to go back to Alliance chat.... Told everyone we need to revive Wc. I dont cause trouble though :) I get 1 warning and thats usually accidental :)
:mrgreen:
<<

Supertree

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Btw... Who are you??
<<

Treddly

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Supertree trying to help me plae game better. me no little eglish bit he nice me see this on site and vote him expert me never bin able vote befor
<<

Supertree

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Yawn.... any other voters or should the support check and see who the new experts are?
<<

sarah16

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 pm

I saw Treddly on the other day.... He knows better english now, thanks to Supertree
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:08 pm

sarah16 wrote:I saw Treddly on the other day.... He knows better english now, thanks to Supertree
Supertree wrote:Yawn.... any other voters or should the support check and see who the new experts are?
Treddly wrote:Supertree trying to help me plae game better. me no little eglish bit he nice me see this on site and vote him expert me never bin able vote befor
Supertree wrote:Btw... Who are you??
Supertree wrote:I cause trouble? not really :) just watching my allaince member cause trouble instead.... about to get him to go back to Alliance chat.... Told everyone we need to revive Wc. I dont cause trouble though :) I get 1 warning and thats usually accidental :)
:mrgreen:

Guys - please keep this for expert nominations only - if you want to discuss goto the expert nomination discussions or PM

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Kokopelli

Post Sun May 08, 2011 5:36 am

I havnt seen one person worthy of expert on S104 yet :/
<<

Mondel811

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:47 am

Hi ive been playing haypi for some time now and i think it time to do my part.. id like to nominate christin21 for expert.. christin21 is a great player, always follows the rules and plays fair.. christin21 has never been muted and always tries to help other players, whether it be helping others that are being picked on for no reason or players being farmed to sell resoures for cheap on the market so the little guy can rebuild there army with ease.. I believe christin21 will help other players out via world chat or in letters.. christin has helped me out alot since we met, told me the basics on how to play and even battle even though im not in the same alliance.. further more I think haypi will be going without by not having christin21 on there team as an expert...

thank you
mondel
<<

Danwhit

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:02 pm

I don't think that a person should be elected because his/her alliance all votes for that person. Cawp. If I remember correctly was one of the most hated people on s104 at one point. An expert should be active OFTEN to be able to help people properly and not just collect coins. I haven't seen anyone nominated in wc in a very long time, except Christin21. We have a few active experts. I see Brian-meat, Taluwenn, backburner all frequently. But that is all. Being an expert means to be in wc to help answer in game questions. And to also enforce Haypi chat rules. That means whoever is nominated, that person needs to be able to log in and sit on wc a minimum of a few hours a day. I can't think of anyone I truly beleive should be nominated.
Previous

Return to Server 104 Expert Nominations