FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 111 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

MattV

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:48 am

Re: Server 111 Expert Nominations

I vote for Mikanawaka. Just cause when i first started out she helped me a lot. She's so far looked after me since. I'd be very happy if she were an expert. She's really active too. And she helped me with some alliance problems. So she'd be a good and nice expert.
<<

Deiter

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:02 pm

I Vote Vella as an excellent choice for Server 111 Expert. He is a curtious and fair guy that helps all, even those not in his alliance or for any personal gain. He is online quite often and has a great knowledge of the game and how it works.
Deiter
<<

SunsetDawn

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:45 am

IFunkyRain wrote:If there are spaces I'd love to be an expert because I'm on a lot and have a massive amount of patience I don't get mad easily and know quite alot

Yeah hmm and why is it him I'm always seeing muted and cussing in world chat :?
<<

Carolish

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:50 am

OpieTaylor

Yes, that's it. His name should be enough to convince you alone, but if that's not enough for you, let's talk business.

I'm sure many of you have your various nominees, or maybe just a few that pinpoint, but do any of you have a nominee with 10 letters, 5 consonants, 5 vowels, 4 syllables, and 2 uppercase letters? Probably not.

How many times do you have to ask the same question just to get an answer? If one at all? Is there really ever help when you need it? What about an all-around comfortable person to chat with and just to relax around?

OpieTaylor

Do you all really know who your nominating?
<<

Artraxes

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:38 pm

i nominate caegarion
1) hes a great alliance leader and helps out every member to his extent
2) he helped me get started and has helped me out with level ups and attcks
3) he is a great player and will talk on wc and tell people to stop spamming and offensive behavior
4) listens to anything you have to say and hears both sides of any argument and asks for witnesses before coming to a conclusion
5) he deserves it
a master of dealing quick, lethal blows training in anatomy, stealth, poison, and the dark arts allows them to carry out missions of death with shocking, terrifying precision. skulking in the shadows with a blade carrying certain death
<<

Karmaboy

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 am

I nominate rweissman43. He is a knowledgeable player that has a great leadership ability. He is also from the original servers and has great knowledge of the game plus has always tried to help control wc as much as he could in s43.

Karmaboy - S106 Expert
Karmaboy43 -S111 User
<<

Angel1989

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 am

I would like to nominate BUDALA4!! he is extremely helpfull to the newbies that start and to the people that have been playing it for ages but get stuck! he is polite knows EVERYTHING about this game and makes the experience that little bit more enjoyable :D

go BUDALA4!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)
<<

Zuccarello

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi
I would very much like to nominate the player Vella to the title as expert.

Best Regards
Zuccarello
<<

reddog96

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:41 am

I'd like to nominate Rweisman43 because he has been very helpful to new players, he is very active overall in chat and just in game.
Best regards
S111- reddog96 (active) lv12
S64-Reddog98 lv8
<<

Jch15

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:38 am

support1 wrote:
We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities

I like to nominate gamerxy. I met him when he farmed me back in s44. I informed him I was active and he apologically repaid the stuff back. He's been very helpful in answering my questions about the game despite me not being in his alliance. As far as I know, he is quite active on the server. I think he would be a good expert.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 111 Expert Nominations