Annoying person B = B
Expert C = C

A: spam spam / bad language / argue with Expert
C: Warning, A.
A: spam spam / bad language / retort to Expert
C: 2nd Warning, A.
A: spam spam / bad language / angry retort to Expert
C: Muted.
B: omg omg A didn't do anything we have an awful expert!
C: Follow rule 4 please.
B: It's not breaking the rule if it's an opinion!!
C: Only warning.
B: You're an awful expert!
C: Muted.

etc... >_< (In actuality there were about 5 A's and at least a dozen B's, and only about 3 mutes total were handed out.)

There seriously need to be more Experts! O_o
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Deiter

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Server 111 Expert Nominations Discussion

I also Vote Vella for Server 111 Expert. Good guy, great help. Even to those not from his alliance as i have witnessed in WC
Cheers Vella!
Deiter.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi Deiter,
This thread is reserved for nominations discussion, please post all nominations in the thread reserved for the nominations themselves. :)

Haypi Support Emails:

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

SunsetDawn

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:43 am

Link209 wrote:
Hobohobbs wrote:Please do NOT allow Lifehunter, Mustang82, Sauscony or Robjes To remain experts as we move to server 111. Sausccony is nowhere near active enough, socially, to provide our community with the help and advice expected from experts. Mustang82 is not knowledgeable enough about game mechanics or support to help anyone beyond enforcing bad language rules in chat. Robjes is biased, rude and condescending to most on the server. Lifehunter has broken the very rules he's expected to uphold and abuses his power as an expert, then hides behind "rule 3" when people complain.

2 1/2 of the above "experts" are fine as individuals, but for various reasons they are not qualified to fulfill the duties of their title. Lifehunter, specifically, has no business being an expert. Please, remove their expert status, so the rest of us can have an improved gaming experience.

So so SO very true. They just want get coins.

You do have to remember that people have a life.
Also, moderating chat takes top priority for Experts.
As for the above: Mustang82 was picked for the server, he was placed on it by the HK staff. (I think.) he is very friendly and knowledgeable :evil:
Robjes is not biased or condescending, don't bash these people without knowing anything! These people were CHOSEN for Expert, if Robjes was mean/condescending HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.
From my experience Mustang and Robjes are good Experts, don't accuse, don't judge, they do perfectly fine! I do agree Scarygreat is the best Expert but so what? These three do a good job together, it's just people have LIVES and sometimes they get ANGRY. I have NEVER seen a question Mustang has not answered and I have NEVER seen Robjes be mean/condescending/biased. I hang around on server 44 chat A WHOLE LOT and I LIKE THEM BOTH!
If you have ANY PROBLEMS TAKE THEM TO SUPPORT! I absolutely HATE IT when YOU PEOPLE JUST DO THIS! STOP IT! AND STOP IT NOW!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
<<

Mikanakawa

Baron

Location: Right..... there! Wait, over a little..... Yes there,you got it!

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:57 am

Yes experts do have lifes they cant be on 100% of the time
Server 111 (Mikanakawa)
Server 93 ( Mikashuki)

<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 am

Carolish wrote:OpieTaylor

Yes, that's it. His name should be enough to convince you alone, but if that's not enough for you, let's talk business.

I'm sure many of you have your various nominees, or maybe just a few that pinpoint, but do any of you have a nominee with 10 letters, 5 consonants, 5 vowels, 4 syllables, and 2 uppercase letters? Probably not.

How many times do you have to ask the same question just to get an answer? If one at all? Is there really ever help when you need it? What about an all-around comfortable person to chat with and just to relax around?
OpieTaylor

Do you all really know who your nominating?

Exactly. Opie (or Chris, yes I know him) is nice and fun to hang out with. He has a cool name. But that does not qualify someone for Expert, and I have never seen Opie helping out anyone or enforcing any rules.

Haypi Support Emails:

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

GoodApollo

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:28 pm

I agree with Arthy. At some points chat gets way too active for the experts to see it all so there needs to be a few more on to be able to moderate chat better.
Leader of S41 Reborn
<<

Rweisman43

Beginner

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Umm Elle we are down to two experts mind choosing another before chat starts getting out of hand? Last time I saw a server go to two a anti expert /anti top 50 revolt occurred -_-
S117-Rweisman
s124-rweisman43(only acc that's activly used)
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Rweisman43 wrote:Umm Elle we are down to two experts mind choosing another before chat starts getting out of hand? Last time I saw a server go to two a anti expert /anti top 50 revolt occurred -_-

Down to two experts? There are at LEAST four (This is verified because I can actually view them.) ... most likely 8 or so they are just probably in different time zones
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:14 pm

SkyDreamer wrote:
Rweisman43 wrote:Umm Elle we are down to two experts mind choosing another before chat starts getting out of hand? Last time I saw a server go to two a anti expert /anti top 50 revolt occurred -_-

Down to two experts? There are at LEAST four (This is verified because I can actually view them.) ... most likely 8 or so they are just probably in different time zones

Nope trust me. I know one who hasn't come online since merge, another who has only shown his face twice and abused an alliance glitch, another who was active but understandably doesn't come on much anymore, and now that I'm gone that leaves Cassy and Scary.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 111 Expert Nominations