Server 108 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 am

Server 108 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

GoDj1rrA

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Re: Server 108 Expert Nominations

ChickFlick displays an amazing knowledge of Haypi Kingdom. He also posseses the patience needed to deal with novice and pros alike. I can't think of a better choice for an expert. ChickFlick is always around and willing to help. I hope you give strong consideration to making Chick an expert on server 108.
<<

Big_Bear*

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 pm

ChickFlick gets my vote for Expert nomination. I remember when I first started playing and I was struggling on how to set up my army and cities, that's when ChickFlick gave me advice and helped me setup my army and cities. I was impressed to see such a high level and knowledgeable player willing to spend a large amount of time helping a beginner player. Please take ChickFlick in to consideration for Expert on server 108.

Thank You for your time,

Big_Bear*
<<

Didoluik

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Chickflick knows everything about this game and its rules and he is very active. But most of all I have seen him as a very kind player and alliance leader. Therefore I vote for Chickflick
<<

Mischif

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 pm

I nominate chickflick. He knows more then most of the other monkey experts ive come across. So do everybody a favor and make him s108 expert. You might even want to ask him to hold a expert training workshop.

Simcerly,
Deez Nutz
<<

tyando10

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:09 am

I nominate JuanT. He not only knows a lot about the game but he is actually willing to help you whenever you need help. He is a skilled and kind player who I have seen talk crap about anyone. That is why I nominate JuanT for expert.
<<

Seaweed42

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:59 am

I would like to nominate grayfire12, he may have very much prestige, but he has helped me a lot throughout my haypi career.
<<

Derguru

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 pm

I would like to nominate shadowolf1 he he is a very good helper, he knows a lot about haypi, he is very friendly, and knows how to make peace between ppl ;)
<<

Docdreamd

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm

I would like to nominate JuanT! He is very helpful and has been great at helping me understand the game. He answers my questions quickly and thoroughly! He is highly knowledgeable and very patient. I think he is a great asset to this game and would make an awesome expert! :D
<<

Oye

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Hey, i nominate derguru and shadowolf1 they are great players and persons they are very very helpful and love haypi kingdom, they are very social and peaceful, they are trustful and reliable, they would be the best experts, haypi ever had
Next

Return to Server 108 Expert Nominations