FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 105 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

boogoodie

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:40 am

Re: Server 105 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Destructor for an expert nomination. He is always very helpful and respectful. I think he would make a great expert. I can always rely on him to help me and he is always helping others. 
<<

boogoodie

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:51 am

I would like to nominate Reinforced for expert status. He is very helpful to everyone, including me and is always polite and friendly. Nothing is too much truble for him and I believe he deserves the title. I made a mistake on my previous post, by nominating Destructor. I put the wrong name down. Don't know much about Destructor at this point. Sorry. 
<<

Llhace

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:00 am

Pls Vote for Llhace for Server 105 Expert Nomination
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 am

Llhace wrote:Pls Vote for Llhace for Server 105 Expert Nomination

Please don't nominate yourself as it is frowned upon by support 
<<

Dqball

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:35 am

I would like to nominate Smileysr for expert. He is very helpful. I have never seen him be rude or mean to anyone. He is active in chat. He is also very knowledgeable about the game and the rules for chat and the game.
<<

Vishi

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:33 am

I nominate SmileySr. He is very helpful and knowledgable about the game. He's been my alliance leader for quite a while and has given me many guides and advice to keep me from quitting this addictive game (lol).
Vishi Divine Baby
<<

Honeymae

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

I would like to nominate SmileySr for expert. He is always on line and has great knowledge about the game, and has always helped me when I needed it, even when I wasn't in his alliance. He is very easy to talk to and can answer any question I throw at him. He is respectable, and he knows how to take care of situations that are handed to him in a reasonable manner.
<<

backpiece

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:08 pm

SmileySr should be a expert. He is always online, and is very helpful. He knows the game and can answer some of the hardest questions there are. He likes to keep peace and can handle situations that some would crumble under. He stays calm cool and collected and never loses his temper. And he knows the rules of the game very well!
<<

KillerIvan

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 pm

I would like to nominate Marxism as expert.
Online a lot and always good for a laugh. Very knowlegdeable and just a really nice person.

Second nomination would be myself since I have some spare time at the moment. No need to hit targets anymore.

I would futher like to nominate Xipiod, who is online a lot and liked by a lot of people.
<<

MonKey9092

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 am

I would like to nominate:
Killerivan he's a good active player know a lot about the game and it's rules and is on all the time and will help out others if they ask! (he has helped me before)

Marxism same as Killerivan I see Marxim in WC all the time talking and he is never bashing. I would love to see him as an expert.

Samantha05 was a good leader! She was alwas encouraging me to grow and giving me advice and helping me. I believe that she would do the same for everyone if she were an expert.

And those are the players who I would like to see be an expert.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 105 Expert Nominations