FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Expert Nomination Idea

<<

Goldlegion

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:45 am

Re: New Expert Nomination Idea

Different players on dif time zones I really like to see. One more thing I think experts should be letter by support each week to see if the experts are active. 1/5 experts play every 2 days on s37.
Goldlegion s110-active on forums
<<

VlPER

Baron

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:27 am

I think it would be best if two experts and two normal players vouch for the candidate so it won't be as easily obtainable and to not give support too much work of looking at self nominations or friends nominating troublemakers.
S101, S103 & S69 Xpert
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:41 am

Yea I agree viper
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 am

Yeah two experts would be great but how cab hat happen without two temp experts on new servers. I believe one is a must and two is optimum. but the practicality of finding two experienced experts willing to moderate chat On a new server Is hard to fulfil die to the fact they are having trouble finding one temp expert to join new servers
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 am

Nathan practically summed it up viper . That would be good and could be used in future when there are more than two experts on te server
"It doesn't matter how angered or annoyed you get by a person, if all your going to do is copy them and reply in a similar manner, then just don't bother"
"The excitement is in the curiosity of not know ; the knowing it self is no fun"
<<

Goldlegion

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 am

True Viper very true
Goldlegion s110-active on forums
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:34 am

Bluehair wrote:Nathan practically summed it up viper . That would be good and could be used in future when there are more than two experts on te server

i just had a different idea, experts have to work together for the good of thhe server right. so rather than needing one or two expert approvals it may be that there needs to be full consensus among the expert before a new expert is selected. this could mean you only need 1 experts support on 1 server or 7/8 experts supports on the older servers
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 am

Yeah but that requires experts all to be forum going. The current way I suggested means that a player vouches then people can give opinions on that player. Then people give opinions, we could go for a 5:2 positive feedbacks to negative then the person would be considered. After that they would talk to an old expert/mod / support for their interview of sort if they pass the interview then support do their final checks.

With a majority rule people might not like the expert but the players may so you see there can be problems with that you see.

So yes a majority rule but not only experts, bit ramble but on iPod ATM
"It doesn't matter how angered or annoyed you get by a person, if all your going to do is copy them and reply in a similar manner, then just don't bother"
"The excitement is in the curiosity of not know ; the knowing it self is no fun"
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 am

A problem I see are the current Experts - many of them are inactive or generally just poor Experts, and might not vouch for a suitable candidate.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 am

That's why we include public opinion a well . If we go with a 5:2 ratio then if it would be possible we can just ask the expert/s to give their opinion, so wouldn't neccicerly need a experts vouch
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions