FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 45 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Skannerzz

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: Server 45 Expert Nominations Discussion

Fall3nstar wrote:--evil-- isn't active enough to be an expert. I'm in his alliance and he hardly ever comes on. I'm on for about 5 hours a day and never see him.
This is a smart phone game not a pc game so not staring at the screen all day doesn't mean someone is inactive and I have never seen anyone named ----evil---- I check up on the game every hour or faster if I'm not sleeping so maybe this ----evil---- person is inactive but doesn't mean they have to talk to be active
<<

Skannerzz

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Darkgodess the current expert just spam "watch your language" "no cursing please" all day and with the chat filter actualy existing they should be saying that and the filter blocks the wrong words they just say it anyways making excuse "it's my job" they don't get paid to be expert so it isn't their job and I only seen them mute someone once an it looked more like darkgodess didn't like them talking then they broke rules

I nominate my self! I'm lvl 12 in like 4 months and spend alot on coins And i deserve it :D? And I'm active a lot and I don't talk like this

"u no U can haz mi 1337 blix c00kiz 4 doin good jerb bro an u no I wan 2 get expert 4 da Funz"
alot of people speak like that and I correct them a lot and I also give people answers about the game if I know the answer and normally I do but hardly anyone asks for help now there is a button for help

Also someone swearing and filter blocking it is different from someone saying nonswear words like "stupid" or random letters people like to say to be cool such as "wtf" neither are swear words yet get blocked and the experts if they even do their job should be muting the people who by pass the filter by saying swear words like "love" but instead saying "love" thinking their cool misspelling stuff and not muting someone who said "rainbow" but showing up as "****" yet no one gets mutes for saying "crap" which isn't blocked? And even can be someones name

So the current experts don't understand what filter is and when you mute and the devs have put the incorrect words into the filter
<<

Skannerzz

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Shadowkeng wrote:If u want to nominate somone go to-http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=8410

You should of been expert not darkgodess you try to help with peoples problems and all darkgodess does is chat to friends and spam "watch your language" "no cursing please" in in turn should be muted their self for spamming and removed as expert for not muting her friends who also used some blocked word
<<

GxCake

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Skannerzz wrote:
Shadowkeng wrote:If u want to nominate somone go to-http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=8410

You should of been expert not darkgodess you try to help with peoples problems and all darkgodess does is chat to friends and spam "watch your language" "no cursing please" in in turn should be muted their self for spamming and removed as expert for not muting her friends who also used some blocked word

DarkGodess is a great expert!
nuff said
~Gx
~~~~GxDP0W3R~~~~(s7 inactive)
~~~~GxSlay3r~~~~(s39 inactive)
~~~~GxCake~~~~(s45/112 active-Expert)
~~~~iDrthV8er~~~~(s60 inactive)
~~~~GxPie~~~~(s75 inactive)
Previous

Return to Server 45 Expert Nominations