Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 am

Re: Equipment Enhancement Data

LOVE IT!

<<

Kenn71

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 am

WarDome wrote:
Nathan05 wrote:1. Customer numbers are still growing ascsn be seen by the sheer numberof servers being released. These willkeep growing.
2. Haypi is experiencing high revenue at the moment so people are buying coins and not quitting.
3. Haypi have merely seen opportunities for advancing the game to a Lvl where it is more exciting. Now another factor has come into the equation.
4. People need to give any change time it's natural that some people will quit at the thought of change but others embrace it, clearly you just gotta man up and either pay to keep up or try new tactics and keep up as well

I love changes. I believe that changes is what makes a game even more fun. But change the game in such a way that is balanced between fun and $$$
What Haypi just did, was to make the game all about $$$

New changes are welcomed by all players, that includes me. But these are no longer fun changes but $$$ changes.
I know it may sound negative but reality is what it is. You re right, either pay up or get out. I know there are options, but this is not what Haypi used to be, which was a game about the players and fun. Now, it's about how much $$$ they can squeeze out of each player.

i know but i think the point of a free game should be just that. but in order to compete now you have to buy coins. this is should be fair towards the people who just start out out too.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:39 pm

no you dont have to buy coins to compete mate, i have spent $20 on my current server for sme equipment and that is it and yet im still ranked 8th before out merge on monday. it is possible to compete
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Bradasapra

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:37 am

Nathan05 wrote:no you dont have to buy coins to compete mate, i have spent $20 on my current server for sme equipment and that is it and yet im still ranked 8th before out merge on monday. it is possible to compete

Go ahead and try to get in the top 50 of s101 without using coins, you simply cannot do it, without outside help, which would cause other people to buy coins to help you. Hell, try to do it with only using 5000 coins, it is still very hard, if not impossible. You would have to play perfectly, and would have to have huge dedication to the game. Face it, the game requires coins to advance, it is inarguable. Please tell me the fun in watching your money get washed away as you try and enhance a lvl 19 horse?
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:43 am

True s101 is very hard as it has my old s1 buddies in it ;). It's hardly likely to be easy on a merged server and I suspect I'll lose ranks, the reason you can't get in the top 50 on 101 is the age of the server and the scores of the inactives they are a barrier to entry which you must pass first

Nathan05
S106
<<

Maniora

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks for this update! Its great:) but I've a problem. It cost's so much money if you wanna buy it at all. So it's bad because some guy's will be better every time.
Is it able to make the costs a little bit smaller for enchanching?
Grettings
Maniora
<<

Golbereza

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm noticing some very competitive people here. lol. I read a couple of times that you have to spend coins to be in the top so and so of a server. If the only way for you to have fun in this game is by being #1 then you probably need to be less competitive. I'm in the top 600 or 500 on my best account and I play Haypi every day and I'm still having fun. This game is not all about being #1. The game is meant to give you the experience of being a powerful figure in the dark ages/knights and armor period of time. That's why it is so fun for me. It doesn't even have to be all about battles either. On my s43 account I almost never battle, but I'm more like my alliances manager/diplomat. Basically what I'm saying is if you wont be happy unless you're #1 then you just gotta suck in it up, pull out that wallet and buy that endless sea of coins. For the rest of us, the game and the fun just goes on like normal, with stones and boxes just being a way for more in-game money. :D
-Stay Stylish!
<<

SmerkZero

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:45 am

Such a disappointment this update.

I cant believe Nathan05 is actually trying to defend management's decision to gouge us for even more money. Its an absolute joke that you, being a representative of Haypi, would tell paying customers to essentially pay up or go away. That's bad business by any standard.

The fact that Support have not even commented once or had any dialogue in this thread shows that they could care less whether we feel cheated or not.

They are just going to leave guys like Nathan to do their job for them on here like they do in game.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 am

ive ssaid before and ill say again you dont need alot of coins to be a fairly gd ranking. you can feel sheated all you want but you dont need enhancements to get high currently my enahncement are horse enhanced lvl 10 and manual enhanced lvl 3. i havent used coins to enhance merely stones that ive hunted.

yet i still manage to stay rank 26th on s106. you choose whether you pay your own money or not, you dont have to pay so dont if it bothers you so much

Nathan05
S106
<<

SmerkZero

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 am

I was never arguing that point Nathan. Its just disappointing is all.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion