FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 59 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

|BKTH|

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: Server 59 Expert Nominations

~Digit~ wrote:
DarkGodess wrote: :) Why? Everytime i'm in server 59 voidless is helpful, condiderate, and try's to keep wc clean and the same goes for cass and -digit-.

Accually, and maybe its the fact that I havn't been Expert for long, but it :D amazes :D me that cass and -digit- can be Expert in there other servers and still have the peace and presence of mind to help control server 59.Which is horrable and in real need of an Expert.

Expert is a awesome job but it is stressfull (even though i know it gets better its tuff and it takes a good strong person to handle it ;) :) )
I Think any one of them would make a good expert. :D

Yes this is the same post that is in nomination discussions but i thought it was just as good of an argument for here ;)

:roll: I'M Doomgodess on server 59 i just dont like logging out and logging back in every time :roll: SORRY 8-)

Well in answer to your question how bout you search the map for everyone that's been nominating voidless... Yes he is helpful... But don't you find it suspicious that most of the accounts nominating him are either from his alliance or other servers? If I find solid proof he isn't asking his alliance for nominations I will retract my retraction of my nomination of him but currently I can't say that I have a single shred of proof that he isn't asking for nominations.

Digit^3 -s101 inactive farm
~Digit~ -s22 Expert
-Digit- -s59 information kiosk

Same reasoning behind my decision.
<<

Thallium

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm

~Digit~ wrote:
DarkGodess wrote: :) Why? Everytime i'm in server 59 voidless is helpful, condiderate, and try's to keep wc clean and the same goes for cass and -digit-.

Accually, and maybe its the fact that I havn't been Expert for long, but it :D amazes :D me that cass and -digit- can be Expert in there other servers and still have the peace and presence of mind to help control server 59.Which is horrable and in real need of an Expert.

Expert is a awesome job but it is stressfull (even though i know it gets better its tuff and it takes a good strong person to handle it ;) :) )

Yes this is the same post that is in nomination discussions but i thought it was just as good of an argument for here ;)

:roll: I'M Doomgodess on server 59 i just dont like logging out and logging back in every time :roll: SORRY 8-)

Well in answer to your question how bout you search the map for everyone that's been nominating voidless... Yes he is helpful... But don't you find it suspicious that most of the accounts nominating him are either from his alliance or other servers? If I find solid proof he isn't asking his alliance for nominations I will retract my retraction of my nomination of him but currently I can't say that I have a single shred of proof that he isn't asking for nominations.

~Digit~ -s22 Expert

That seems suspecious yes, hmmmm. How old is this server? A week or so? Hmmm, maybe he/she did ask his alliance or maybe not. But it does seem very suspecious. like you said, evidence that he/she did not ask is not in presence, on the other hand do you have evidence that he/she did ask alliance members? But it is your choice to retract your nomination, but your arguement seems to be lacking in support. Speaking of which i am not accusing but there are issues about experts from another server moving to other servers and also trying to be an expert.
Back to main topic, maybe his/her alliance member that voted were newbies that he/she helped and taken into the alliance, since it is a new server(correct me if im wrong). I'm making an inference that the moderators are already looking for experts in this server since arguement about experts are happening. But no matter hope you guys find a worthy expert.

Oops before i forgot, Digit, you did say to look around about who nominated Voidless, did you check the others that were nominated/nominators if there is any link? sber and party and a third party also seem to be in one alliance.
<<

|BKTH|

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Thallium wrote:
~Digit~ wrote:

~Digit~ -s22 Expert

That seems suspecious yes, hmmmm. How old is this server? A week or so? Hmmm, maybe he/she did ask his alliance or maybe not. But it does seem very suspecious. like you said, evidence that he/she did not ask is not in presence, on the other hand do you have evidence that he/she did ask alliance members? But it is your choice to retract your nomination, but your arguement seems to be lacking in support. Speaking of which i am not accusing but there are issues about experts from another server moving to other servers and also trying to be an expert.
Back to main topic, maybe his/her alliance member that voted were newbies that he/she helped and taken into the alliance, since it is a new server(correct me if im wrong). I'm making an inference that the moderators are already looking for experts in this server since arguement about experts are happening. But no matter hope you guys find a worthy expert.

Oops before i forgot, Digit, you did say to look around about who nominated Voidless, did you check the others that were nominated/nominators if there is any link? sber and party and a third party also seem to be in one alliance.

Ya I checked everyone and noticed that about party too, but I'm in the same alliance as them and unless party was asking before I joined then he wasn't. However the first line I saw when I joined the alliance was something about the first expert being in Chaotica. I'm not accusing him of asking but I'm saying it could be possible.
<<

Thallium

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Well then it is all up to the moderators or support now.
<<

Neo!

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:01 pm

I would like to nominate -digit- and cassyhill! cause they are experts from other servers who are taking some time away from there expert servers to come help out in S59. Thanks
Neo! s59 active
NeosIII s2 Inactive
NeoIII s2 Inactive
NeosV s31 Inactive
<<

Thallium

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 am

After observing for a time, I nominate:
Umbei
cassyhill
or -Digit-
to become expert,
all three show quality of an Expert.
<<

DestroyedU

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:36 am

I'd like to recommend FunkyWB for expert, he's been a great help to alot of people!
<<

Xxxdean

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:26 am

Ide like to nominate Lover:) and DrGreen69 as they helped me heaps to get started and I always see them active on world chat

:D :D :D
<<

puckett34

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 am

I nominate DrGreen because he was willing to help me even before I joined his alliance. When others told me defense it was DrGreen who kindly leaned me to speed. DrGreen deserves expect, I know he will help others.
<<

Rikamika

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:44 am

DrGreen69 helped me like he helped anyone else :)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 59 Expert Nominations