FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alliance leader

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Mist123

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 am

Alliance leader

Being an alliance leader is hard. You have to makean ad so u attract ppl to ur alliance. Then, you make alliance letters and promote and all those other things ur leaders do to be an alliance leade. You also have to be good at this game. But one great things about being a leader of an alliance is that they get to work with the members of their alliance and become friends. 8-) :D So I told u what the good and hard yet fun stuff to do when ur an alliance leader!
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:46 am

Re: Alliance leader

you also need to put the alliance first and limit your actions for the good of the alliance. Also you need to be able to mannage players that may pull on your last nerve. You also have to have patience and wisdom.

<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 am

I think one of the hardest part(I hope most ppl don't have this happen) of being a alliance leader is when all the people in your alliance are fighting and you have to stop them...
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:44 am

Link209 wrote:I think one of the hardest part(I hope most ppl don't have this happen) of being a alliance leader is when all the people in your alliance are fighting and you have to stop them...

Agreed. That as well as many others listed in comments above are also needed. But good job telling us some basic info about leading an alliance.

Return to Haypi Events