FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sea Adventure Prologue Competition

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

fjggmg

Post Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Sea Adventure Prologue Competition

My Submission for the Sea Adventure Prologue Competition:

Overlooking the vast ocean atop his medieval-style balcony perched upon a magnificent cliff, the king buried his head into his aged hands. What had recently been his expansive kingdom now lay in ruins. What remained were a handful of his most loyal subjects. Each possessed incredible talent that would determine the fate of the selfless king and bring his sovereignty to new boundaries, expanding into the depths of the ocean vice solely the heights of the cliffs around him.

The king’s steadfast subordinates set out to assist the king in the recovery of eight of his most precious relics, scattered throughout the immense ocean floor. They began the construction of trading ships and submarines. Then, to every brave adventurer who dared to set their course at sea, the king issued a decree:
“To the most courageous and expeditious voyager upon and within the waters. If ye shall recover my eight invaluable relics that have been scattered amongst the depths of the sea, ye shall earn the key that unlocks the door to the future. As a glimpse into the imminent prospects, I can assure you the reward is grand as I currently do not have an heir to my throne….”
<<

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 am

Re: Sea Adventure Prologue Competition

When is this game coming out?all the haypi games are great.the best.id say.better than other games.so if this game hacked came out,id definetly download it.

Return to Haypi Events