FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Added New: iPhone icon, Flame banner & Circle logo ~ agenine

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Agenine

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Added New: iPhone icon, Flame banner & Circle logo ~ agenine

Well, maybe the name is abit faded in, but that's how I like it. If you want some changes, I'll do that.

Also, the "massively ..." is abit small. But that's because the forum is resizing the picture abit.

Full image: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1516/haypikingdom.jpg
Anyways, greetings from Norway!

Edit: Added:

Yeah, I know it says "HK" for Haypi Kingdom". But this is for Haypi, so I can just remove the K. I used it just to see the font effect differ.
Let me know what you think of it.
(and yes, it is transparent background. Just turns white with the uploader/forum)
I'll work on it with some real effects aswell as the paper clik on the K should be on top and not on the bottom. But this was just a quick draw.

iPhone/iPod logo in original size for the Suave theme. But as I said: quick outdraw. And I think Haypi will make their own icon, but I'll make one with a shield just to try out, in case they don't. I'll post it here later.

Last edited by Agenine on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Re: Haypi Logo Entry <Ibliz>

The Actually Project was for the main company but they will accept entries for Haypi kingdom as well i'm sure.

And I LOVE IT its so awsome dude, love the realistic fire effect
"It doesn't matter how angered or annoyed you get by a person, if all your going to do is copy them and reply in a similar manner, then just don't bother"
"The excitement is in the curiosity of not know ; the knowing it self is no fun"
<<

Agenine

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Re: Haypi Logo Entry <Ibliz>

Bluehair wrote:The Actually Project was for the main company but they will accept entries for Haypi kingdom as well i'm sure.

And I LOVE IT its so awsome dude, love the realistic fire effect

Oh, hehe, I didn't know. Well, I have the psd file, so I can just edit the text if this picture falls in taste :)

thanks anyways!
<<

Tallanu

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Re: Haypi FLAME Logo Entry <ageNine>

Wow. That's awsome!!!!!! More of an... Ad then a logo I guess. But still amazing
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 pm

IF you stretched it, then it would be a really nice banner instead of our current one at the top of forums
"It doesn't matter how angered or annoyed you get by a person, if all your going to do is copy them and reply in a similar manner, then just don't bother"
"The excitement is in the curiosity of not know ; the knowing it self is no fun"
<<

iRook

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Nice, but you own the flames right?
<<

Talonjui

Citizen

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:06 pm

very grungy feel. I like.. @rook- there are a zillion different ways to create flames. Unless it is a true vector design.. It's nearly impossible to tell..

With that said- I really like it. It's not really a logo per se, but for a forum or even a header it's neat.
<<

Agenine

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:17 pm

An easy way can be using the smudge tool ;)

Yeah, I agree. A banner could be awesome.
Going away tomorrow for a few days, but im def gonna make a banner just for fun. And I'll make one more like a logo. I got a nice idea about it.
I also used about 2 hours on it, so if im sitting down a day I got time, I think I can come up with something much better.

I will post futher creations here.
<<

Infinitar

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:33 pm

How do you make that? What do you use?
<<

Agenine

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Infinitar wrote:How do you make that? What do you use?

Well, It's many years since I was an active photoshop'er. But what you can do, is draw a ugly flame with any tool or just use a marker of any kind to create som ugly flames with, in orange.

The you can duplicate the layer and set them to "overlay" or "soften light", whatever you preffer. Then you use the smudge tool and smudge it all the way. Then use like 15 minutes and zoom alot in and use the brush tool with black to create some nice shadow. Don't have 100% opacity tho.
Its pretty easy to create flames with brush tools.

You can create some easy flames like I did here (I didn't intend to create these "flames", but when I was done it just liked like some kind of flames :P ): (smudge)

or you can create some explosion flames like I did here: (X-pattern)

and when you get the grip and the understanding of it, you can create some flames like I did above.
Altho you can buy a flame-picture or use a free-to-use picture with flames. Idk, but just try it out.

Like I did with the explosion-flames, you can create some pretty neat effects with the X-pattern. Just write an "x" and save it as a pattern. Then you can brush and smudge with the X.
You can see very clearly here that I used an X-pattern:

I read somewhere that this was a Haypi poster competition. That's why I made it like this, but I got wrong, so im going to make a logo out of it.
Next

Return to Haypi Events