Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:16 am

Re: Winners of “Write a review, Win an ipad” Competition

Congrats to everyone who won!
<<

Jabari1

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi this Jabari1.
I was supposed to win 4th place but the link was wrong and I think that is somebody elses.
On my page it says Shadetale reviewed my second review and I made a third one to try and fix some grammatical errors since it was going to be posted in a magazine I wanted it to not have grammatical errors in it and I added a piece. BTW I didn't just write this I had it written before the deadlineMon Jun 14, 2010 3:03 am. It may of taken a while to send because I had a couple of browsers up and I sent others.
This is the third and last one. Please review this last one sorry for the confusion.
Hi my name is Jabari. I have only recently played Haypi Kingdom and already love it. Playing Haypi Kingdom will make you feel happy. I like how Haypi Kingdom works so well on the ipod touch and iphone which allows it to be much more portable than other online games. It is also very addicting. I love upgrading and talking to friendly people on chat. I also like how chat is user friendly and blocks inappropriate language to make it a nice community for all Haypi players. Chat also enables you to talk to people from other countries.There are three sections of chat:
1) You can chat to the world. This is chatting to all Haypi players
2) Alliance. This enables alliance members to get advice or help from one another.
3) Private chat which enables one to one chat with your friends.
A very important thing in Haypi Kingdom is joining a strong alliance because the strongest are more likely to survive. Alliances also allow younger and less experience players to receive help from the higher level players. Alliances make you less venerable to attacks. I tend to try to join alliances that are ranked very well on the ladder. These alliances however want you to be online as much as possible to increase the ranking and sometimes will kick you out if you haven't leveled quick enough. Additionally, alliances are limited to 50 members at one time.
Haypi Kingdom gives you tasks when you first start an account which helps upgrade your levels.
There are different levels when you click on the different icons in Haypi Kingdom. At the top of the page it shows you how much wood, villagers, stone,iron,cash,food, and coins you have. Upgrade them to get more resources.
There is also a tasklist that requires you to complete the tasks in the game and once you complete the tasks it gives you resources as rewards. Also as an added benefit, each day you are allowed a free gift by the game. The past couple free gifts I have received were gold chests which have levels on them and you can sell them for money or resources. I have also received money which I have used to upgrade things at the tech center( which include stuff like more skill in cropland or added skills in defense.) As you can see I really like playing Haypi Kingdom and I want to welcome new players as I really like this game and find it really addicting. I also like hearing from people all around the globe. Good luck. I hope you choose to play this magnificent game as much as I do.
Username Jabari1
Server 5
Email address jabariphillips@hotmail.com
Word count 443 words.
<<

Kevstev

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Hello,
When will the prizes be handed out? I would love to put some of those coins to use :). Is there anything we have to do to let you know what server we are on, etc?

Thanks,
-K
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 pm

I received my prize already
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Largehuman

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Is there an updated section as to when we will be rewarded? I'm in no rush, just curious
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

i got my participation award this morning
Retired expert
<<

Joker419

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 am

Thanks haypi creators and innovators!

Just wanted to thank all haypi staff for one of the best apps out there.haypi kingdom is the only app I use on a daily basis; fun and addicting. Keep up the good work!
<<

WrapB4UTap

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Fourth place winners received 300 coins..i already have received mine.

Leader of Advice
Server 4
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Events