Baron

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 am

Re: New Competition!

It is actually a pretty good idea. Never heard it before
<<

Kardoth

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 am

I actually think we could just have all out alliance wars, and whoever wins gets coins or vip time split up between the members of the alliance. I also think that our troops can be replaced if we are in the top ten alliances.
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:08 am

Kardoth wrote:I actually think we could just have all out alliance wars, and whoever wins gets coins or vip time split up between the members of the alliance. I also think that our troops can be replaced if we are in the top ten alliances.

So in addition to a pvp have an alliance vs alliance competition? Hmmm, might be fun. They'ed have to have to do it the old way of warring alliances rather than mines I think.

My idea for this is and elimination mode. Take the enemy cities, even their main to beat that alliance. It would obviously be a temporary (15 days?) competition, and you could only take mains after all the subs are taken. And mains would take more attacks to lower loyalty. You can still only have a certain number of cities per lvl, so a raze option would be necessary.

Just some quick thoughts, not refined.
Beware the Artesians!!
Previous

Return to Haypi Events