Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:10 pm

My Haypi Experience

My Haypi Experience

Hey, i am GxCake and i love the app Haypi Kingdom!!

I started the app way back in s7. I was a real big noob, and lots of really big players helped me understand the game and become good at it. Server 7 was very fun and im happy it was my starting server.

After server 7 i tried many other servers but none were the same. i never felt the same experience, until my new home server :D, server 45. server 45 was amazing. i became friends with almost everyone in the server and i have been active in it since the beginning. In server 45 i wanted to give new players the experience i received in server 7. So i helped many people become better at the game and understand it way more!

Server 45 merged into 112.. At first it was tough and awkward getting to know people. but now it is great and i couldnt be happier with my server!

Haypi kingdom has changed my life for the better :D ive made many great friends through out the experience...
id like to thank some very important players to me- Ryland90, Natalie22, Moneypenni, Missvixxen, Madd09, RFC1, and _FlexX_ for being there for me.

Thanks
~GxCake
~~~~GxDP0W3R~~~~(s7 inactive)
~~~~GxSlay3r~~~~(s39 inactive)
~~~~GxCake~~~~(s45/112 active-Expert)
~~~~iDrthV8er~~~~(s60 inactive)
~~~~GxPie~~~~(s75 inactive)