Nathan01-nathan07

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Nathan08

Citizen

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Nathan01-nathan07

My Journey

I strarted haypi well within its first 24 hours of release and i am still here to this day. my first account which was on s1 i was very proud of but the time came in mid october to move on.S1 was my home and although when i started everyone was new so there was no asking anyone for help as we were all trying out different combinations, some people developed alot faster than me and before i realised it i was a long way behind a lot of players, i followed the trends and tryed different tactics before three months later deciding to join an alliance permanantly. when i joined i obviously sprung forward in my knowledge and was soon a vice there. however my alliance leader betrayed us all and merged the alliance with the ranked 3 allianceand only the leader moved into the merged alliance, so the other 49 of us set up an alliance and moved on. so then i played my way from ranked 1300th all the way to 200th and then decided to move onto s23.

I had tried to move servers with my account nathan03 (s13) but had found it impossible.Ijoined S23 early on and found it a comfortable and friendly environment so stayed around. about 5 weeks after that i was honoured with a title and thats how ive stayed. I created yet another account on s41, i used this account for a short amount of time in order to help out the players on that server as a thank you to haypi kingdom. Unfortunately in mid feburary my time as an expert came to an end, however this has just spurred me on to do better.

But thats just my haypi background...im nathan obviously-an 18 year old student by day, a haypi addict by night from a quiet town where not an awful lot happens. i started playing haypi during an exam period in january 2010 and have even stuck with haypi through thick and thin especially with my education. During the summer of this year i sat my A-levels which i did alright in (no thanks to haypi :mrgreen: ).Tthen i started my university course in september which has proved hard especially with my commute but haypi has pulled me through the cold snowy morinings weve had this year. There is one time (november to january) when haypi helped me in real life just by being there to escape too- a friend of mine went into hhospital with depression, her child went into care and i was visiting her everyday for 2-3 hours even when id been out of the house and on my way commute from 6am to 10pm (cos of train times not because i do 15 hours in lectures :o ). although i told no one, the ability to be able to escape from the real world and emerge myself in the game helped me to cope with this trying time.

the main thing i wish to praise about haypi is the people. people make you laugh, cry, sing and moan. they cause all these emotions to bubble to the surface and during my time in haypi many people have greatly influenced me not only by giving me greater confidence but also in giving me someone to talk to when im feeling down. there is an enormous sense of commmmunity whichever server you are on, it makes no difference. people are always willing to chat. at first i was reluctant to chat very much but over the year i have become more and more active in both world chat and alliance chat and have steadily grown as a player. now there is support, i have had close contact with two members of support, tracy and elle. these wonderful people have listened to my complaints, helped me with my problems and generally overseen my whole time at haypi, to them thank you.

the other thing about haypi iis that there is always new things to learn, i read through the forums and usually find something i did not know, this game has simply changed my life. a particular thanks goes out to yodac andd arythy for discussing things in depth with me on the forums. other special thanks goes to kad23, 1million and uranos for providing me with the knowledge and stats to help people out. now to the friends i have made in haypi-moekiller,angie517, beasthealz, xbeast23x, kad 23, maty72, rossos, beau21, generalman, kod88vn, dracia the list is endless. i consider all these people to be my friends and hope that they feel the same way.

i havent had a dramatic story or anything like that this game has just affected me in a way i would not realise thats simply all there is to it. i havvent had trying times in real life, i am a bog-standard guy living in a sleepy town enjoying haypi to the max, it changed my life so it will almost certainly have an impact on yours, whether its a fun place to chat or something to keep you up all night youll have fun no matter what

here are some of my guides
meat-shielding-
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9466

building branch cities(could use an update, will get cracking on it)-
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5212

attribute and skill points (including equipment and enancement help)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7072

trap and turret killing rate
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9507

Starving and being starved
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9509

i hope you enjoy this little knowledge into my world

Nathan Harding
N.yorks
someone help me...this game is so confusing...
<<

Goldlegion

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Nathan01-nathan07

Well you've obviously developed a lot to be one of the best players on haypi. You've help many on server and on forum...including me thanks for everything you've done for every1. When will you get to be a moderator??? You've go my vote.
Goldlegion s110-active on forums
<<

Blaze963

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Great
Hate. It's a strong word used more often than it should. Spread the love and have a Haypi time
<<

cassyhill

Baron

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm

This is wonderful Nathan! :D
Server 124 CassyH (expert)-active
Server 93 cassyh93 (expert)-active
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:35 pm

NIce!

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 am

thank you for your kind words, but here is a question. should i add an additional section about my nathan08 account or is it too much?
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

g19master

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:08 pm

nathan08 was my friend on s76. he taught me how to play better and how to lvl up faster. because of him, i am a vice in the number 5 alliance on s94 and in the top 50

Return to Haypi Events