Server 15 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:55 am

Server 15 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Penultima

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:50 am

Re: Server 15 Expert Nominations

I nominate athena8818 and ariki for expert. Both are on world chat frequently and have warned about profanity. They have both also proven themselves to be knowledgable players.

Cheers

Pen
<<

nV_Jimmie

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 am

i nominate *awesome* as an expert. he knows the game, helped some very new players, and he can be really fun to work with while also following the rules.
<<

Moserj

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 am

Nominate nicnick98 he is very helpful and is a good original Haypi kingdom player
From Joey97 S15, and Moserj S1
<<

Penultima

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:58 am

My nomination for Athena still stands. She's nice and on frequently. However, I rescind my nom for ariki. She's proven herself to actually be quite the wc troublemaker, regardless of her activity and occasional helpfulness.

On another note, I'd like to throw in another nomination for foam2.0. I've seen him on a great deal and he helps with the knowledge of a veteran player.

Cheers

Pen
<<

Murderz

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 am

I'd like to nominate redgun15 an absolutely helpful active and nice player. It's very fortunate to have her in s15. She helps a lot. An extremely good player. As the saying goes... haha well can't think of another one on top of my head. Lolz
<<

Sarah6110

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:17 am

hmmm, well this is going well :?

If Redgun is in s15 and wants expert, she'd be a great candidate as she has already proven herself to be a good expert on s5.

XX sarah

Expert s10 & s14
<<

DrizzyBabe

Post Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:03 pm

I'd like to place a vote for Mr. Carter, he is the only person I ever see in WC helping out all the new players without asking to be nominated or referred. I personally have had much help from Mr. Carter and think he would make a very responsible expert. Thank You,

Drizzy.

It's Drizzy Baby 
<<

SpearsInk

Veteran

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:47 am

This thread is for nominations only, if you can't keep it that way, it will be locked for 24hrs. And FYI any server's trouble makers will not make expert on a different server no matter how they act there
Ex Forum Mod
Ex Expert
<<

Trevo1195

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:55 am

I would like to vote for K!cknchikn on server 15. right now its really out of control on here. This person seems to be very courteous and helpful with all questions. hopefully someone will be chosen soon to help stop these immature comments.
Next

Return to Server 15 Expert Nominations