FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Legendary Tiers

<<

Dxnny

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Legendary Tiers

Who wants to take a shot at ranking the legendary monsters????
- Even just giving your opinion on which mon is normally best to buy from the bead vendor would be great!
<<

GameMaster

Post Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Re: Legendary Tiers

All my opinion. If someone feels different please feel free to comment. This is a sloppy and quick ordering I made. Could add more details but I’m lazy.

Tier 1: Best for all modes (story, ladder, etc). If you have enough extraction points get one of these monsters.

- Pandora - probably the strongest right now. Talents required
- Neo - tons of damage. Doesn’t cost much to get strong but takes a lot for it to deal massive damage
- Seafoam - beats everyone in a 1v1, even neo. Also easy to build
- Pamurai - tons of damage
- Elice - increased damage every turn. Better if you already have one of the other tier 1 monsters to pair up with. Talents are a necessity for it to get strong

Tier 2:
- Draco - strongest fire right now
- Oogway - really good. Great for story and pvp
- Sneopard - also one of the best but takes a lot to build his talents
- Croc - strong but his talents also cost quite a bit to build. Sneo is stronger earlier
- Ragdoll - strong and cheap to build

Tier 3:
- Belouga - really strong, should be tier 2 but you need myth (red) runes. Takes an eternity
- Snate - Good tank
- Hippo - good tank but is too weak against magical attacks.
- Skelly - not that powerful. His talents are too weak

Tier 4:
- Flicker - weak
- Boopie - Best earth right now
- Lionet - decent
- Panda - really weak right now
- Mntide - too weak
- Boey -
<<

CoreHatesJews

Post Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Oogway should be top tier as it can deal damage and be really tanky at the same time, its also got a lot of diversity for a single monster with its 2 mutation paths

Also Im pretty sure snate/patta could beat seafoam, patta if it isnt unlucky and hits no crits
<<

knapper

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:16 am

i thought flicker was more consistent than draco bc draco needed burn to do anything
<<

CoreHatesJews

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:19 am

Flicker should usually be one step, or tier in this case, ahead of draco, draco is way too expensive to even become viable and even then needs to burn to take down opponents, no burn no dice. Flicker on the other hand can handle itself well event against water tank although needing a tank by its side as well, that draco cannot burn, as draco is stuck being able to do nothing flicker can hypnotize and even ricochet that sleep onto the monster beside the tank. If you’re talking about 1vs1 then flicker would most likely win that considering I’ve seen ignightmare solo things like pinster before on multiple occasions
<<

CoreHatesJews

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:20 am

I also believe that hippo is a horrid tank, sure it can tank when it can taunt but on any other turn the monster beside it can be chunked down. Any tank without giant isn’t worth it
<<

neodragon_371

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:24 am

Teo is quite amazing. Check out coolguy’s replay on the smiter boss in Time World map and judge for yourself.
<<

Ironmite_651

Beginner

Post Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:27 pm

neodragon_371 wrote:Teo is quite amazing. Check out coolguy’s replay on the smiter boss in Time World map and judge for yourself.

He can't cuz I don't he's in server 1
<<

CoreHatesJews

Post Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:49 am

neodragon_371 wrote:Teo is quite amazing. Check out coolguy’s replay on the smiter boss in Time World map and judge for yourself.

I can’t, I’m in server 2, and everyone in server 2 was able to beat it with blaze

Return to General Discussion